Reviews for THERAPY: for those less fortunate in anime
max-4-ever chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
sorry for not being logged in. HAHAHAHAH this chapter was funny! I cant wait for the update!
Tijiya Kitsune chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Sorry just gotta say this . . . . WELL IF YOU HATE KAGOME SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF ! URGGH ! And if you look at the episodes she does not flirt with Inuyasha like some * beep * ! Oh acouple more things :

1.) She did not mean to break the jewel , and it was her response ability to collect them plus she is the gardian of the shikon ( yea Kikyou was suspose to still be its gardian but it was born inside Kagome's body so it became hers not like she had a choice )

2. ) So yea shes in love with Inuyasha so what ? , And besides Kikyou has some things simular to this too . So its even .

3. ) Feh ! Yea she complains but not all that much ! and plus the only reason why she complians is because she has many things to do in her social life asspecialy with school ! and besides that every character complians once in awile as much as she does even if its not as notticeable .

4. ) hahahaha ... yea ... forcing Inuyasha to love her heh ? Ha ! Don't make me laugh , the real reason is so obvious that I don't even halfto say it ! ( cumon you know why )

5. ) O.O YOU HATE INUYASHA ! URRGH ! your not a true fan of INUYASHA ! A true fan love all the characters no matter who they are !AK !

6. ) Kagome does not ! I repeat DOES NOT ! use the command on Inuyasha for her own reasons , it always has a real reason behind it ( if you look close enufe . )

7. ) HA ! Kagome .. , A prep ? You gotta be kidding me ! By what your saying YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A PREP IS ! HAHAHAHA ! I'm friends with lots of people who are like Kagome in Additude and actions ! And they're no were near being called or are preps ! and trust me I know what I'm talking about cause I USE TO BE ONE !

8. ) Kagome needing to be taught a lession ? What I can see here YOUR THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO HAVE A LITTLE TALKING TO !

( No ' real ' offence )

9. ) HA ! YOU THINK KAGOME WOULD TRY TO SIT YOU ! HAHA ! YOU THINK SHES STUPID OR SOMETHING ! HAHAHAHA ! Thats so funny I thought you were acually serious there ( right ? * glaring * )

10. ) Kag's not a chicken ! , she would'nt gasp when ever some paper stuff flying around !

11. ) Kag does not like Hilary . . Aspecialy with what her additudes like ( I hate HiIary Too ! )

12. ) Kikyou's not better than Kag ! There about even ! And no none of them are lower than the other ( hope you know what I wrote )

13. ) O.O . . . . That was soo . . . weired ... ( Other thing that you wrote )

14. ) No Kags not happy all the time ! Shes depressed most of the time !

15. ) Shes not a BITCH ok ! SHE DOES NOT THROW TENTERTANTRUMES LIKE A LITTLE CHILD AND URRG ! SHE DOES NOT GO AND SAY ' oh ! Inuyasha save me pweez ! * sarcastic baby voice *

17. ) ( paragraph with who to do Therapy with )Oh cumon ! Ed Elric ! now thats just starting to piss me off !

* twitch * please don't even go there ... ( trust me you'll regrete it later )

God I hate flames but I've just seen so many offence of all characters it's just angrying me soo much ! Man I'm so pissed right now that I'm ot going to even say any positive things about this fic EXCEPT I LIKE THE ONE WITH NERAKU THOUGH ( that one was sorta funny ) Well yea . . . so but . . . FEEL MY RATH ! MWHAHAHAHA ! MWHAHAHAHHAHA ! Update soon cause I might start like this fic if I just don't read any other chapters with my fav characters ( yea thats why I got so pissed off . . and pluss I like all characters . . in some way or another ) * looks at screen saver of Edward ( Full metal Alchemist ) and Kagome ( Inuyasha ) *

.. eheh ..
Niji-san chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
After such a long time I'd almost forgotten about your unique brand of therapy, but you are still an amusing writer! It's great that Inuyasha is getting his now, I dislike him and Kagome immensely compared to Kikyou, and I can't wait to see what happens. Yay for 'Blue's Clues' bashing! And for your next chapter, I agree with doing Sasuke. Or Sakura. Whatever.
SkyMaiden chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
Im really glad that you updated. And of course you havent lost this fan. Ive been waiting for you to continue this story. Yeah you should do Sasuke. Or better yet Sakura and her obsession with Sasuke. We all know how unhealthy that is. That would be hilarious. Hey, if possible why not jin or Mugen from Samurai Champloo. Anywayz glad that you updated.

Sky Maiden
fan too lazy to sign on chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
YAY sasuke!

i think he needs time with gai and rock lee to stop him with his fetish with killing his brother...i can hear them now

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO FORGET THE PAST AND START ACTING YOUTHFUL! YOSH.

HAI GAI-SENSEI

LEE!

GAI-SENSEI

LEE

GAI-SENSEI

*hugs*

SASUKE GET IN TO THIS YOTHFUL HUG!

no way.

*few min later gai and lee are hugging a beat up(but still ) sasuke with a sunset background*

heheh

im sorry for the brain damage this review probely gave to you.
shannny2k chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
YOU UPDATED! *Stares in awe*

That makes me so happy.

Stop looking at me like that.

Anyway that was a great chapter, can't wait for the next part.

Keep updating, no stopping ever again, got it?

Good, cya

-shan
Dead and Broken chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Love the chapter, even though I like Kagome, I think this is a pretty good story! Kepp writting! GO KIKYO!
Destiny Kitty chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
This story makes you sound crazy. But, oh well! We could do without so many preps/jocks/total morons around anyway. And I agree about the music thing (Hilary and Brittany are completely worthless). On the other hand, I happen to like Rave Master, even if some of the characters are obnoxious. I'd make character suggestions, but there aren't too many people I want to see die/maimed - maybe some of the cast of Kenshin. If you must do therapy on Ed from FullMetal Alchemist, just don't kill him.

Have you read the story here called "Let's kill the Cast of Pokemon" by Torn Angel? I think you might like it, somehow X.X
thgrtgfbll chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
do it, do it, do it!
Georgia Doe chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
...Kagome does seriously need therapy. I hate her soo much, KIKYO RULES! next, you should do Ed from FMA, he needs it. badly. so many life scareing experiences... at the age of fricken 12! Okay, please write more, i only read the naraku/kagome chappies cause i dun watch any of the other animes, but they were quite entertaining!
FlamingRedFox chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
Grr!

*storms into therapy office*

How dare you call Kurama a lesbian! He's not a woman! Just for that...

*snatches Kurama voodoo doll and Hiei plushie and makes them kiss*

Oh! And give me that!

*snatches Kagura voodoo doll out of hands*

Humph! How dare you! Not only do you horribly bash two of my favorite characters, BUT...

*long dramatic pause*

YOU FAILED TO KILL KAGOME! How could you!

*snatches Kagome voodoo doll and repeatedly jumps on it*

Anyways, twas an okay chappie. I didn't particularly care for it. There were a few parts I liked though. Like when you got Kanna's autograph! If I was in your position, I would have done the same thing... without bringing any harm to Kagura of course. Anyways, wonderful, wonderful, job! Keep up the wonderful work!TTFN, ta, ta, for now!

*exits office and slams door*

*pause*

*quietly opens door and peaks head in*

Oh yeah, you can fix Inuyasha next! I don't mind one bit! Oh, and I don't mean fix as in how'd you'd fix a dog either... or in his case, dog demon! Ciao!

*graciously exits while mumbling, "Hmm, maybe I need a therapist..."*
bveufgebifbgwoiegwogheorighws chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
XD That's friggin halarious! Pikachu doing the robot...Well sence I currently have a certain vampire reading over my shoulder, I can't exactly -cough- sujest anyone at the moment. Except Incognito from Hellsing. He has sirous mental issues. Like when he ATE poor little Helena...
SkyMaiden chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
Oh yea do Inuyasha next, but I was wondering if maybe you could do Miroku. That would be so funny to see what u would come up with for him. Anyway update as soon as u can please.
SkyMaiden chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
This was funny too. I don't really hate Tea the only time she really gets annoying is when she goes into her long ass speeches about friendship. I mean come on get a life already. okay let me finish reading.
SkyMaiden chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Another funny chapter i sware its true Ash is obsessed with pokemon.