Reviews for Seventh year Success
Black Lightning Bulb chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
I love it, and not just because you can beat me up when you get back to school from being sick (we miss your deck of playing cards) but because I actually love it.
goldfishlover73 chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
WO! That was great man! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I GLAD THAT YOU LOVE MY PICTURE! IT TOOK ME forever! TO FINISH IT!

UPDATE SOON KAY!

*sneaks in to mi's room in the middle of the night. looks around and smiles when the piggy bank is shaped like jimmy the kitty. stalks over ever so quitely and snatches it before it is missed*
goldfishlover73 chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
*falls down in fits of hysteria* DEAR GOD! THat was so FUNNY!

*whipes eyes*

that was beautiful! Oh man! I love it! Update soon again! _
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Funny funny man! I liked the little thing at the end...the song or something...i can never remeber if its a poem or a song tat he says...of course if he said it then it would be a poem...whatever...

update soon!
blowstoyourmind chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
i liked it a lot. haha, Hermione's magical hair. reminds me of Tonks
Perilous chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Enjoying this- like the Sorting Song, it's better than other attempts at them I've seen, less errors of metre and such (not to say that there weren't some, I think the last few lines weren't quite right, and I also liked "he may be an evil sadistic prick but he lacked the mercilessness that seemed to be bred into females", except I think it's might rather than may.