Reviews for Cookies, Jellies, and Spidey Sense
fleebub chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
SO cute!
polar-ice-cubes chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
i really like this story! it would be awesome if u would do like a sequel with seth and summer still young and friends
for you to notice chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
“He also said your family has more money than God.”

i loved that even though it was so random. it reminds me of the kids i babysit. so unapologetic.

ok so this was adorable, and sweet, and all the things it should've been. good writing, sweet characters, perfect.
adambrody10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
hahhah aww thats so cute! there first kiss
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
That was so incredibly cute and so well-written, too. I love their little 5 year old banter and escapades.

The ending was so cute too. "Mom, my spidey sense is tingling" Hee.
summerethryrissa chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
5 yr olds? bit young. but that was well written. summereth r undeniable
dogsbody chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
"I don't care, what Your Mom says. Now Kneel!" Wow! Their only Five, and already Summer's got Seth jumping through Hoops! Sweet, funny, and just plain cute!
manhattangirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
haha, that was so cute! I'm terrible at not reviewing to stories but here I am...reviewing! :)

i love your stories and so i hope you write more and post them soon :)
Abby chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Ok, 1...2...3...Aw! I love this! So sweet! You should follw it up, 13 years later! You rock, don't change, keep it up!
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oh...my...God! This was absolutely without a shout of a doubt adorable! The way Summer bossed Seth around, the whole cookie affair, & the kissing was so cute! And I especially liked the bit where Seth said: “Because,” Seth said, “she always comes to our parties and she’s nice to me. Unlike you.”

*Squeals with delight*

This would have to be the cutest Summer/Seth fanfic I've found so far, WORTHY of a review. You wrote this so well & this is definetely going on my Favourites List! Well done! :D

Banshee Queen.
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was so cute i loved it!
moviescript Ending chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
ADORABLE!
sUmMeRiTh chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
LOL that was great.. I want more lol.. You're good at writing the little kids ;D
puffyBear chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
cute story...are you thinking about making it multi-chap? or maybe a sequel?
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
that was really cute! i love your stories, great job!