Reviews for In The End and The Secrets We Keep
wheresmybook chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
It's hard to say which I like better, the first story or the second. Probably the first, because the backstories were a bit smoother. It was a little difficult for me to understand at first in the second story what was going on, but I liked them both all the same.
lychee loving chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Heehee, fluffypoo
Raijutei no Mougenjou chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
i wish there was a next...
Raijutei no Mougenjou chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
oohh! it was soo cute! i love it!
Goddess of the Moonlit Sky chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Loved it! Simply loved it!
Tairi Soraryu chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
Cute story! Interesting premise, about Misao and the springtime - I'm assuming spring has significance for Misao and her ex. I liked reading it from Aoshi's POV, and the flow of the story was great. Nice dialogue, and their argument at the end - "you can't do that!" - made me laugh. Perhaps could do with some polishing, but I really liked it!
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Cute story! I like the Misao/Aoshi pair, as always, and you capture Misao's insecurities perfectly. Even if Aoshi does act a little...ooc. But I like it. Good job!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I loved it, great job and well written!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
"The world is full of stupid people. Everyone knows it"

I was just wondering if you got this from the Refreshments song, Banditos. There is a line in the song that goes "Everyboyd knows that the world is full of stupid people." Just wondering.

Besides that, your writing is great. I really enjoy your stories and can find no flaws to comment upon.
naash chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
hey i liked it. it wasn't fluffy at all. Some fics are so fluffy that i can't bring myself to read it. so good job
blackartemis chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
angie chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Thats is soo nice to read!.. hehe made me very very happy..
andrei li chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Aww! Soo cute! Poor Misao tho, not being able to get into the club... But if she did, this wouldn't have happened ne? Anyways, great story! I esp luved this part :

"You better not think that kissing will get you out of trouble either."

Unable to help himself, Aoshi began to laugh.

P Hehe!
aquafinaSEK chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Love ur story! Please write many more chapters! PRETTY PLEASE! Sorry I'm so wierd, but again, love ur story so it'd b gr8 if u wrote another or more chaps. L8er!