Reviews for Believe In Me
S.RAYN chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Well, that was HIGHLY unexpected ending, like wooow. Intriguing story kept me reading although I'm sad about the current pairings. I see it has been three and a half years, are you still intending to post part 2?
S.RAYN chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Oh, this story is so well written and the chapters are so long, lol. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was unfinished. :(
Zero and Ezio chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
nuu... they're all a bunch of idiots!

Why did you let Riku smoke? That's bad and icky... and its a waste of money.
keldjinfae chapter 10 . 9/12/2008
Hey there, just wanted to say that I thought this story was intriguing! Are you going to update? And are Sora and Riku going to end up back together, or is this going to be Riku/OC and Sora/OC?
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 10 . 5/6/2008
please write more
Scootkadoot chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
I really like this story so far, though I'm hoping Sora and Riku will get back together soon. D8 I can't wait to read more~
DramaQueen1193 chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
Please update! This is a pretty good story [[although I wish they would just stop screwing themselvs over && hurting themselves and the ones they obviously care about]], and... yeah, hope you update soon! )
Kichi Tsukima chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
kya~

me love this story

i can't wait for the next chapter

RIKU AND SORA BELONG TOGETHA!

-throws riku and sora plushies at you-
KooriTheSneak chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is a really solid piece. I can't wait until you develope more, but i understand not having inspiration to write more. This is great! Good luck with writing more of it!
Oro-sama chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Hmm well I like it so far and I look forward to reading the rest.
MiiChanRules chapter 10 . 10/20/2007
Aw poor riku.

Ps. I love your story but why is he with Clay total ew lol
redchaos chapter 10 . 10/19/2007
Hey there,

YAY! You posted! I thought maybe Riku and Sora would get together in the "season premier" or whatever you wish to call this chapter but I guess that is what makes this a good story. Not everything is "Riku like Sora, and Sora likes him back they get together and live happily ever after." That's been done WAY too many times.

Wow Kairi was really emo- I wonder if she'll become suicidal in the near future. Now that would be hilarious :) Then again it could be the character death you mention. Although I am hoping the character death doesn't involve the twins because they are awesome and I really like them.

For some reason I thought Riku smoked in this story, I think I got your stories confused (Dairy of a student's desire Riku smokes and I think he also smokes in Burning Desire so I kind of thought he did in this one too but I guess not since he had "virgin mouth and lungs")

Well I'm glad you posted and you know I love to read your stuff so hopefully you will post agin sometime before 2008 :D
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Why do all of the kingdom hearts fanfic with Sora and Riku in it has to be gay? really I've got no problems with homosexuality what so ever. But can't there be just one sweet Sora Kairi, haven't they deserved that much after all they've be through? Although as you may cause I didn't like the plot much. I did like you're writting skills. they are good.
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
you're kind of keeping my interest but i really wish at least one of your couple would get together for good it's bothering me that sora and riku aren't together. It's your story though -
pajjewel chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
*Sigh*, this story is amazing, but that's hardly what you can call a 'season finale' i mean, it doesn't clear anything up, and even brings in more cliffhangers! How can you bring Squall back and then put the story on an unknown time hiatus? Pure evil, it really must be. Although i do get that it must be getting harder to write, especially with the amount of side story lines that have been put into this now. It really must be explained, because i love this story so, and want to understand everything! And Riku and Sora are so far apart now, they need to be happy. *shakes head* i can just encourage you to write another chapter whenever you may get the inspiration.

I'll put it on alerts til then just in case. And i hope you value your writing more than the reviews it gets, because it really is worth more.

Miss Jewel