Reviews for Untouched
MommaGrams chapter 14 . 8/5
I loved it! An epilogue would be nice, but it's great!
COFFEE QUEEN 17 chapter 1 . 5/30
Loved it!
gianninikate chapter 14 . 5/25
Such a great story!
Chrisstars1 chapter 14 . 2/4
Dear Lord, that was beautiful! There are so many trite ways other writers have brought them together. It is always Tristan making some grand gesture, but it needed to be rory to be realistic! Perfect and believable
FairyTalePrincess23 chapter 14 . 1/26
I would live a sequel! Great story!
nightnovice chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Wow, that was amazing!
MargaritaS chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
nicely done :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
I am reading through all your stories and I love them all. You are such a great writer and I love your characters.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
Stunning
MADStar529 chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Very beautiful. Love it.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
finished this in one sitting, and i just love it! my only fault is that i found out about this years late. but this story will stand time and change, and will still be great for anyone who would chance upon it.
what i wouldn't give to have something like this played out in the actual show. the feelings, the words and slow seduction, aargh! one of the best trories I've read. they were still in character but more accepting of each other. the build-up felt natural and just right. i like the fact that they were honest with each other. none of the angst of confusion, saying things you don't mean and the drama of other girls getting in the way. thank you for this masterpiece)
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Tristan is such a dedicated gentleman. Love the first chapter
people-alwayz-leave chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
The more I read the more I realize that I can't have just one favorite Trory if you keep writing these like this! I absolutely LOVED this story!
people-alwayz-leave chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
My favorite chapter by far!
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012