Reviews for Not All
LILEVILONE96 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i lurves it! 3 its very funny and sweet :D i could actually see them having this conversation
insomn chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Damned sweet.
Catalina H chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
usually I would just favorite something like this and move on, but hey, I've been more keen and dedicated to leaving reviews for stories I like lately so here's my little tid bit... I love the story! I love both Sirius and Tonks and this seems like a perfect little scene between them. great job!
this-love-is-sirius chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I really loved this. It was cute and kind of ironic seeing as what happened to both. Good job on everything.
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I liked that a lot. Very nice.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Cute, funny without being over-the-top. There aren't many sweet little Tonks Sirius moments like this. This is among the best of them.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Very lovely. The interaction between Sirius and Tonks was beautifully done. I really like your characterization of both.
Svadilfari chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Cute and kind of a reflective piece when you remember (and they certainly did) that their belong to the Black family, notoriously known for pureblood superiority and disasterous names ;-)
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
very nice... a very gapfiller

hope
Pedagogie chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
excellent! v. sweet
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Good job!

Nah, Kreacher runs the show. He’d probably kill me or something.” Um, eep? I really like that line, but's it's creepy. Very creepy, considering what did happen. Good job on that!
katkin chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
In one word: FAB! Well, that's an abbreviation but you get what I mean! I love Sirius and Tonks, and you've captured them so well! Yay, well done you!

Kitty