Reviews for Excerpts from Various Notes Strewn Across
Tiatimebomb chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
If you are making me cry, you are unbelievably talented! Brilliant story, real sad ending but I loved it!
ayeayerica chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
whoa it's really tragic... I hope you didn't kill them so they could live happily ever after... but at least they died together, and they could be together in another life :(
xoxoitsveronica chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
.God.

This was amazingly sad, but absolutely wonderful. Probably one of the best dramiones I've ever read.
Bunneh018 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
That ending made me cry. I'm glad, that at the very end of the road, they gave their lives to each other rather than some obscure character. Truly til death do them part. Good story, cheers~
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
WAH!

soo sad, yeah

GREAT short story!

LOVED it!

The ending was sad, but realistic, but why kill them?

lol

yeah, LOVED this fic!
MsRisa chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
That was beautiful. Your words fully portrayed the emotion that was between the two of them. I was slightly teary-eyed towards the end. A wonderfully written piece of Dramione.
bugaboo107 chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
WOW. The end was tragic. Never saw it coming. *Sniffles*

Thank you for making me sad. Truly.

This was beautiful writing. Look forward to more from you.
bugaboo107 chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Malfoy's letter touched me. It was candid. Brutally sweet. Nice job with the emotions, ning ning.
bugaboo107 chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Love the embedded diary. Sounds very much like Hermione. (What's with all the drinking?... drunken kids!)

Great chappy. Pretty angsty.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Very well written. You've done a great job setting the story up. What will ensue?

(So sweet that they are staying faithful to each other! Love it!)
Eoz Moon chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
omg i loved your story. i think you really captured the way dramoine works. its really sad that theyed died though
Elven at Heart chapter 4 . 3/6/2007
OMG, that was such a good story! And how they found each other in the end, and how they died together so they would never have to hide what they had ever again...It made me tear up! Anyways, congratulations on the award, and I can't wait to read more of your work!

Elven at Heart
SKAM chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
I know this story was written and finished a while ago, but it had a good affect on me. You have successfully made me cry, for some odd reason i found this story moving and left me poundering. Like i said I dont know why. Good Job!
idonrlycarenemore chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
I loved the ending. It was heart-wrenching and bittersweet. Truly Wonderful.
incanted chapter 4 . 10/12/2006