Reviews for Trust Me
GothTTfan chapter 12 . 2/14
I cried so dam hard in this chapter!
GothTTfan chapter 5 . 2/14
BEAUTIFUL
BartWLewis chapter 29 . 1/20
Love this story.
Just a little cat chapter 29 . 1/7
Best rewrite of The End ever! Love this. Great BBRae story. And I loved the idea that BB hides the cutting that seems like something that could really be true. Love your story!
SimplyaCritic chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
i'm pretty sure the only reason Robin went after Raven in the orinigal was because they knew if they sent bb i would have died from happyness, cn is just watching out for me
Author523 chapter 29 . 11/7/2013
This was a great story. You wrote it pretty well in the beginning,but I don't think it was wise to just copy EXACTLY what happened from the actual show and episodes and replace Robin's parts with Beastboy. By doing that, it became boring because I already know what will happen next,but again very good job on the story in the beginning.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
stupid robin. WHY WHY WHY
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
why do you have too put replies dislike
Guest chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
shortest chapter ever longest replies ever
Trin chapter 29 . 8/7/2013
Just read this whole story, it's totaly a,axing and romantic. And the parts from birthmark to the end are entirely accurate to the show (y'know, apart from set boy taking robins parts) but its amazing, thanks for writing it _
JasonVUK chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
If only "The End" had gone like this, or well the whole series had more BBRae. :-D

I think you did an excellent job _
kristin bellamy chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
Up till now, i'm wondering on how it will work out with Raven and Beast Boy. Oh well. might as well find out for myself, huh? Other than that, thanks for all the chapters so far. I am LOVING it now! If you keep doing this, then you will still have me loving the chapters!
kristin bellamy chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
well, so far, so good. but i really want to know how this is going to end. will raven die and let trigon get the most of her? or is she going to live and stay with Beast Boy? I won't know until the end of the story! I am literally on the edge of my chair waiting for the answer to the story!
kristin bellamy chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
Please, please, PLEASE do alot more stuff like this. I love the relation between Raven and Beast Boy. I still wonder if they will ever make it as a couple from now on. so, keep this idea flowing and never stop until the end. Got it? good.
Kristin Bellamy chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
I LOVE this chapter! Hopfuly u can make more chapters like this soon. Thanks! U R the best!