Reviews for Higher Education
LilLinkGirl chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
That quiz was the best lmao. Please tell me your coming back to this sometime?
spoon murderer chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
I FUCKING LOVE HOW U WRITE OK
IM JADA chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
I LOVE U
fredrico chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
i really really really love this story
Hailey chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
Dude, this is awesome shit. It's awesome, cause it's great writing and pretty cool at first, and it makes sense. But then it gets all weird and all that crap that nobody in the world likes. The plot line was just complete shit when it got to the very end, and that's the other shitty part.
You didn't end the story! Commit to something for once in your life!
AloneInThisWorld chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Great story. I couldn't stop laughing, and that's unusual for me. I would love for you to update again it is really good and it would be awesome to find out what happens next.
BBRae132401 chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
I luv this story
Lostiecat7 chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Waaaaah! U haven't updated since 2006! I love this story! If you're still online update! Please!
Lostiecat7 chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Ok, I feel so stupid right now, I can't figure out how to pm you! It's sooo embarrassing! But I wanted to know if I could still put In a character for the story so just in case here is my character.

Name: Akira Estella
( you can make up a last name if u want, and yes, If u ever read my first story I know that's the characters name and that it's Dumb to use her name again but whatever)

Physical description: blond/brown hair ( sort of brown and blond mixed together), sea foam teal colored eyes, skinny, has long sort of wavy hair.

What she's like:
Very shy except with good friends, loves to read, sarcastic and dry sense of humor, loves writing, loves to be alone at times, seems very interested in things paranormal and alternate universes, curious but not nosy, if anyone hurts her friends, the dude better start running if he wants to keep body parts attached.

But if you are finished w/ new characters that's ok.
Great story btw.
UPDATE PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEE...
Montydragon chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Shippers! SHIPPERS EVERYWHERE!
Montydragon chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
You're saying that in the lunchroom scene, three tables BLEW UP and NOBODY noticed?
Montydragon chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Hehe. Bye bye, Rae Rae...
BBxRAEshipper chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Plz continue it is a very good but i really think you should stop adding more characters cuz it s really hard to fellow each character (since there like all have he same names.)