Reviews for Does It Remain?
AnetteRaven chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
I enjoyed reading this story, but I don't understand why Hermione left after her seventh year... why they were apart for seven years? If she wanted study, travel or something they still could be together... spent christmas and summers together. But it's good story. I think it's first time when I readed that Severus was Voldemort's son... interesting idea.
Qt chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
This is fab
Great chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
This is a very nice story! Keep up the good work.
Misti D chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I loved this little short story! I love this pairing and with how you write, its the perfect match. Happy writing!
Cat130 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
B-E-A-U-TIFUL! That was a hell of a story! Thank goodness that Malinda went to Azkaban, b*tch deserved it, i mean DAMN she was crazy!
ANYWAY...YAY! Snape and Hermione found happiness :)
BellaTallin chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Lovely story and wonderfully written.
SeaChange79 chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
I love the story.

Given literary freedoms, I chose to ignore some discrepancies with the books, because I know if you had kept true to the books, it really wouldn't have worked with your story line.

I also love how you managed to keep with the personalities of the characters, but were also able to add a bit of your own imagination into them.

Very good story. Very good ideas. Very well written.

And, I promise, I did not draw commas on my screen. I've told you before, I'm a punctuation nut...especially commas.

Last, but certainly not least, I LOVE the song lyrics that you wove into this chapter.

James Lee Stanley is an amazing talent, an amazing musician and singer. It's good to expose others to his songs. :D
SeaChange79 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Hmm...getting used to the thing here...can only post one "review" per chapter...

But, anyhoos, it's Professor Aurora Sinistra and Professor Septima Vector. Apparently, the names did not appear in the books, but in some sort of draft thing for PoA that Rowling released on her website for a while.

I'm loving the story so far...wish I could be more critical. But I can't. Keep up the great writing!
SeaChange79 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Professor Filius Flitwick and Professor Pomona Sprout. I don't think she ever said first names for Vector or Sinistra...I'll look that up.

I love your writing. :D

You always do well to get me into the character's head straight from the beginning. I'll get back to the story now... :D
JaneA0202 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
It was a nice and interesting story. That Severuss real father was Voldemort was quite a shock, I didnt expect it... and I thought that Severus was a bit ooc sometimes, but I didnt have problem with it...but I didnt like epilogue though.
black hair ribbon chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Nicely done. I felt you kept the characters very true to their basic forms. And I liked how you handled their backstory - don't reveal everything at once. Good descriptions.

Thanks!