Reviews for Ink
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
you made neville top? not to mention possesive? those are draco traits
LoveSnarryLove chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Hello more more more. What will haoppen with Draco and Neville. will Draco take the mark or rather die!

Please a continuer.
Viktoria chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I am VERY glad you pointed this out to me becuase I hadnt seen it! EXTREMELY suprising ending! absolutely wonderful!

And yes your draco is so wonderful! I hate this evil heartless bastard everyone assumes him to be. I see him more as deliciously misunderstood, but of cource still very dark. Loved the story thanks!
Nimohtar chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Hello there. Kerttu passed on a message to me asking if i might read your HP fics - so, here i am! (I'm the english wiccan she's been talking to, if you're unsure of who i am XD). Onto the story:

now, admitedly, though i am a lover of slash, and particularly, HP slash, Neville/Draco is not really my thing - and a dominant Neville - i just don't see it. Each to their own, I suppose. However, saying that, i do like the way you write: you have a good mix of plot, character development, and description. You don't jump suddenly from one thing to another, and the stories are relatively in-canon in terms of reasons for things happening and the behaviour of the charcters. all in all, i found them easy to read, and for the most part enjoyable. Well done!

it's pity that i know practically nothing about any of the other fandoms you write in - i would have enjoyed reading some of your other work. ah well...

oh and by the way - a absolutely love your profile! It made me smile. :)

evilsnowball7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
although im not particularly a fan of the couple i have to admit this was a avery well written story and the plot was also ingenius. congrats on a quality peice of work.
Meggie Dodge chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
You did it, then! a Harry Potter fic I actually wanted to follow all the way through. Well worth it for more than young lust, too: Snape's concern for the laboratory, the quickly swept-away private moment between female staff, the glimpse of Neville's growing into an identity of his own. As for that last monition-well, what can I do but murmur, "Original. Quite original," and make my bow?
Draco Potter-Malfoy69 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was awesome! Great job...and I loved the flirtiness.
xxStarDreamerxx chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
x x x this is so gud! wow! more plez! plez? x x x
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
-just when I've begun to depair.-

-Madame Pomfrey-

It's Madam Pomfrey, not Madame Pomfrey. Yes, there is a difference.

-as we attack one other,-

Another, not other.

*grins* I loved it. I really enjoy these stories and the way that Neville and Draco interact. This was very well written and interesting. Will this be the last of these stories?
skinnyrita not signed in chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
exceedingly well written. i like neville in charge -but not too in charge as to make him completely ooc. this is a good dilution.
Chaney chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
You should continue this! How arousing, a dominate Neville and sub Draco. Wow. That's amazing, and you described it well. There's much yet you could do with this, and I'd love to read more. Please!
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Finally some action for Draco and Neville! But what will happen now to our merry couple? How will they cop with family pressure?

Please, continue this story!
Painted-Purple chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
That was really good, great job!
Snozzle chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow, impressive. I liked that a lot, espcially Neville with the power. It's great.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
O, that is freakin AWESOME!

Especially loved the "mark" comment. Very nice.