Reviews for My Name is Hermione
luv2write12234 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
awwwwww! the perfect amount of fluff and action! bravo!
BlueSilverPandas chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! To tell you the truth, I had always been anticipating a moment such as this one in the series, and was very disappointed when it did not happen. But you wrote it so perfectly and nicely that it was made up for in an instant. :) Ron and Hermione are so cute together tee hee... - Great job, and I hope to see more RonxHermione stories from you in the future. :)

~Pandas 3
cmaree chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
LOVE IT. WISH THERE WAS MORE!
Aubrie Pope chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That was awsome
Tugba chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love your story!Why don't you write a sequal or something like that?
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wonderful! (Of course
marinawings chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
cute story! ron and hermione, how sweet! i like the title, too. it fits the story quite well.
Snow Empress chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Aw, that was cute. Well done :)
Valecia92 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
oh! i loved it! so fluffy!
SailorHermy chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That is so cute! Please continue EVIL KRUM,BAD,BAD,SIT DOWN!THATS MY BOY...NOW,DIE!(evil laugh)

I would love it if you me tell you a part of my life: I first thought about HP/HG but then after reading these kind of stories and after finishing HBP I realised there was NO WAY it was HP/HG and that it had to be HG/RW. Continue!
Suvi chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That was VERY GOOD! Ron is so cute! I hope youll write another chapter. (sorry, my english isnt very good...)
AmyChris chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
aw! That was adorable! A absolutely loved that! I hope that you are planning to continue with this story!You did an amazing job with it! Please update soon!
grace chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Heyz...that was COOL..hahax..juz continue ter rite somemore and get Krum outta the way..he's so EXTRA..haha..nvm..you are quite a good writer..so KEEP GOING..I LOVE YOUR STORIES!1:)
grace chapter 1 . 6/16/2005