Reviews for Oracle
Unpersoned chapter 9 . 4/7
this story is amazing! one of the few instances I've seen where an ambiguous ending actually works
sovandeprins chapter 9 . 3/16
There is a weird satisfaction in the ending, if I'm being perfectly h
the rabid plot bunny chapter 1 . 1/21
hm very interesting premise, i look forward to seeing how you develop it!
emily4498 chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
This was great! I wish you had made it a little longer, especially if you aren't writing a sequel or epilogue. Did Neji succeed or was it all in vain?
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 9 . 4/29/2016
The end came a bit abruptly. I'm not sure how I feel about such an open end in this case.
However, I really loved the rest of the story. It was incredibly heartbreaking, but beautiful in the way you portrayed Neji coming to terms with his fate. You did all the characters justice.
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 9 . 4/15/2016
so you just end it? Well I cannot say I am not disappointed but the travel here was pleasant nonetheless.
RosesToPaint chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
I'm not sure if I reviewed this before already, but I just found it again, and it's still the most glorious and heartbreaking thing ever. Ever.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Truly brilliant. Went through a whirlpool of emotions throughout and the ending made my heart stop a little and the little voice screamed in my head that I won't get to see how the fight ended. But I guess because Neji's death was inevitable it was a fitting ending. Stories are meant to make you stop and think, and this story definitely made me do that. Well done on what I believe to be a very well written and successful fan fiction.
Sialia-currucoides chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Shit...
ItStartsWithZ chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
I'm glad to have found your story. :)
ItStartsWithZ chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
i think you have ended it well. One can hope of numerous possibilities that Neji might have lived (Hey, i can imagine Naruto barging in, and in his own way, save Neji. Lol) i love how you were able to portray Neji. You are awesome thank you for this :)
El Reino chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
You have a wonderful talent for writing and for setting the tone. This was utterly fantastic and fitting into character. I do wish Neji did not have to die in the end, so the ambiguous ending sits well for me (I can pretend a miracle happened or a loophole was found). I adored it all and you had a good balance of drama without making it too sad to read. I really, really want to tell you how this impacted me and how it made me think afterwards, but I have no words to do so. Instead, I just want to thank you for writing and completing this (even if you are not an active Fanfiction member anymore).

El R.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
I'd have loved for the story to continue, but it feels right that you ended it where you did. The pieces are laid, all the preparations made, and the rest is up to fate. It's fitting, for Neji.
Temkin Beck chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Huwaaaaat? This is the end?
mendibends chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
wow...thanks. Reading this was just amazing. I loved the way you paced this story and how you made me care for the ocs. I really wish you had included the ending fight but this was a really good way to end it.