Reviews for Oracle
LadyBardock chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
I like it :) the plot is very well developed and very logical -which is something most writers in FF have problems with. Good job - hope to see the next chapter very soon ;)
redfe chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
This is a great story. The concept is very plausable and the characters fit well with what we expect them to be. Your characterization of Neji is perfect. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Beboots chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Thank you very much for updating! :D You have no idea how happy you have made me. :)

I have to say that I love this fic very much - the intensity! The political intrigue! :D The touching moments! ... Neji isn't really going to commit suicide if he wins, is he? ;_;

I really loved how Hiashi totally showed his support for Neji in his own way. :3 I also really like your portrayal of Hanabi - kind of rude to them, but unwilling to "dishonour" those that her father has "honoured". :) Very nice. And woah, both of them bowing? :D Sweet!

I like how you show that Neji IS struggling to become stronger, but that there's a steady progression. :) Very realistic. I also like how Lee apologized for hitting Neji. ;) Very in-character! I also really liked how Neji wonders if he's feeling what Lee used to feel like... very nice. :)

And hm... parralleling Hotaru's attitude with Neji's? Interesting! I also really liked this line: "I think you’ve mistaken this for a request, Hotaru-chan." XD I also really, really liked this line: "—I won’t profit from Neji-san’s death!" ;_; Very moving.

It's also interesting to learn that there actually might have been repercussions of Neji almost killing Hinata in the chuunin exams. I'd never thought of it that way, but seriously, now that I do it's kind of odd that there wasn't anything...

And I really liked the final few lines - Neji's support of Hinata, doing it for the Hyuuga, Hotaru's acceptance... :) I love it.

In any case, this was a nice chapter, fully worth the 10 month wait! (I hope that by saying that doesn't mean that I'm willing to wait another ten months for an update... ;) ) I sincerely hope that you'll update again soon! I shall definitely have to check out that sidestory that you mentioned... Thanks again for the update! Rock on!
Hebi R chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Welcome back, and thanks for bringing such a great chapter with you.
Tyra chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
I have to say that Neji's really brave!

I hope he really defeats that medic.

He has become quite good in fighting even though he is blind.

I hope you keep writing and update soon again!

This story is really interesting.
cutemara chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Yay! You're back!
Aufera chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
This story is wonderful! So happy you've began writing again"
PandaDragon chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
OMG Great stuff! I Loved it! please update soon!
Asuka Kureru chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
... damn it, i'm all emo now.

Love the tension between them all, and all the subtle interaction bits, and ngh the angst. But it's an active angst so it's not too crushing yet. XD

:does the dance of yay! moreoracle:
link no miko chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Oh yay new chapter! Everything's really rolling now, huh? (And I squeed at certain scenes when I probably shouldn't, I admit.)

It's so frustrating, though! I want to reach the end and see what's going to happen but at the same time it's sad because, y'know. Death and doom and all that.

Hiroki's true colors show! ...Although I wonder if there's more he's hiding. But I'm glad that Neji trusts Hinata so much! (My shipper senses aren't tingling, no.) They're both very strong, aren't they? And I think they rely on each other more than they realise.

I loved how Hiashi and Hanabi bowed. Especially how Hinata told Neji. That was a really powerful line, I think, and it only makes me cheer for Neji even more.

Thank you for the new chapter!
chewyish chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
this story is absolutely amazing. there are no other words to describe it. the little scene with shina, kiba and team gai really made me tear up ;_;
Kochiki chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
i've always wanted to write a fanfic lie that. thank u
Aufera chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
I like the new concept of this story :D It's very interesting
Kitagara chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
For some reason, it isn't really catching my interest. Hm... I'll read on, regardless. I LOVE your good grammar and the no spelling errors though-wonderful!
QOShea chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
This a great story. I hope it's still being worked on.
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »