Reviews for Oracle
Sialia-currucoides chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Shit...
ItStartsWithZ chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
I'm glad to have found your story. :)
ItStartsWithZ chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
i think you have ended it well. One can hope of numerous possibilities that Neji might have lived (Hey, i can imagine Naruto barging in, and in his own way, save Neji. Lol) i love how you were able to portray Neji. You are awesome thank you for this :)
El Reino chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
You have a wonderful talent for writing and for setting the tone. This was utterly fantastic and fitting into character. I do wish Neji did not have to die in the end, so the ambiguous ending sits well for me (I can pretend a miracle happened or a loophole was found). I adored it all and you had a good balance of drama without making it too sad to read. I really, really want to tell you how this impacted me and how it made me think afterwards, but I have no words to do so. Instead, I just want to thank you for writing and completing this (even if you are not an active Fanfiction member anymore).

El R.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
I'd have loved for the story to continue, but it feels right that you ended it where you did. The pieces are laid, all the preparations made, and the rest is up to fate. It's fitting, for Neji.
Temkin Beck chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
Huwaaaaat? This is the end?
mendibends chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
wow...thanks. Reading this was just amazing. I loved the way you paced this story and how you made me care for the ocs. I really wish you had included the ending fight but this was a really good way to end it.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Sweet mother of Jesus tell me that is not the ending!? If so, pos ni midi, but if no, then please continue!
cloudie chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Really enjoyed this story. Such a tragic situation but it fits that if a Hyuuga with the byakugan was blinded they could demand his/her execution - I do hate the Hyuuga clan for this reason. Love Neji though. And he is wonderful here - in a no-win situation, he still manages to come out on top - I'm sure he won the fight. And he is so in character. Great writing. This is the first story of yours that I've read - I hope there's more of this calibre (with Neji preferably) :-)
Starlit Skyline chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Oh, mama mia! This was such a wonderful read! :)
I think you described the emotions and the slipping of time beautifully.
Midnight Ghost chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
I first read Oracle a couple years ago, in the middle of a fanfiction binge. I cried a little, sighed a lot, and thought nothing else.
Rereading it now, ignoring my homework, I am no wiser than before but I like to say that holy shit, your writing is pretty great. It flows from one scene to the next without seeming jarring or odd and the way you write the lack of sight, and consequently the enhancement of touchsmellhearing seems so accurate to a person who's never been blind. (And of course, much thanks to all your betas, for without them this would not be as top notch as it is.)
Neji goes from a genius shinobi to helpless and ready to die. And then he changes from helpless into determined into focused resignation and the readiness to die never seems to go away, but rather grows stronger in a positive way. Neji knows he's going to die. Seeing him make it on his terms, on his conditions is just a stark contrast to the Neji we saw in the Chunnin exams, who stood on top of nothing but air.
All the other ninjas supporting him in his decision (especially because they care, they care! For him!) made me want to cry forever because friendship and teamship (?) and Neji's last night with Gai, Tenten, and Lee is just perfect because it's their last night and they celebrate their lives, they mourn the future, and they stay strong and aojdkfhkj help what are these tears?
And the ending which at I tore myself over on the first few minutes (Does Neji win? Does the missing nin win? Do I really want to know?) is very strong. It doesn't matter where Neji wins or loses, because he's going to die either way. Maybe it's just me, but prolonging the inevitable is so not his style. And now he'll forever be immortalized in my mind as the Hyuuga prodigy who overcame blindness in less than a month and totally kicked major ass on his way down.
Thank you, from the bottom of my deflating heart, for writing this. It was a gr9 pleasure to read, A, and I hope I didn't tire you with my lengthy rambling.
Articx-Frost chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
An ambiguous end, but one that allows Neji to make peace with the world and face down his fate without fear.
Great story and a beautiful end.
xX Feathered Xx chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
O_O
That, was probably the most cliff-hanger ending to a fanfic I've ever read.
TT_TT. Neji...
So depressing... Your story was amazing! Sad, and ideology of the Hyuuga was really interesting. Especially the whole 'body guard' part and how there were no blind Hyuuga.
Now I'm off to read your sidestory to this...
woodlandfairykirk chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
meh meh meh it ended :(. it was amazing and totally fit the characters and the Hyuuga lifestyle. Great job!
SeaDevil chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I'm crying. Rivers. Thank you so much for writing this piece, and doing it as well as you did.
334 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »