Reviews for Love Will Find A Way
LunarFay chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
ch 1:

very cute starting

her name is rachel roth, Raven is just her hero name

& wow i like the Romeo & Juliet feel your making with there "taboo" relationship

& i like a good, crossing the financial boundary story

ch 2:

very cute interaction

very sweet

something i forgot to say about your other fanfic

in a titan gone bad if you put that its complete more people are likely to read it since it really old

& darn i just saw that you wrote this in 05? o.0

i think I'm done reading your fan fics. . . . . .

i don't like reading abandoned writing
Rainbow-Jess chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
hey, why havent you updated this yet! i wanna know what happens!
Gray Nameless chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
You know, it really is sort of like the Lion King! The Lion King 2, that is. I love the plot! It's like Romeo and Juliet, sort of. Please keep on updating! I can't wait to see where this is going!
BoredandEvil chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
kool plot.
Zoe Saugin chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
This kinda reminds me of Romeo and Juliet! Oh, well! UPDATE SOON! pleez?
Draconis Lupi chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Hmm... yeah I can see how it might remind one of Lion King. lol. Nice story so far. Update soon.

~Aurora
xXIceNickyXx chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
You know what I'm gonna say: Write more. NOW. don't make me come over there!
Lilith Evanson chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
OH MNA THAT ROCKED!
acatalepsy chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
i really hope you update sonnerr . . .

savi
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Oh, how sad! I hope Raven and Beast Boy find a way to be together. Please continue, friend!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Sad society they live in, but the prospect of BBRAE makes it all a little better. The concept seems nice enough and the pairing couldn't be improved on, so I'll go with it for a while, I wanna see what happens. Rich and poor are like chickens and turkey, not all that diffrent but still very contrasting, but no matter how you look at it they're both but-ugly. That's one of my many philosophies, you can be sure to hear many, MANY more. (evil grin) I LOVE to torture the writers, I'm evil like that. Update soon, this looks like it could kick some ass.

Yours Truly,

_-Orange-_
saucywench20 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
star crossed lovers who are at opposite sides of the socioeconomic specturem, i like it. very romeo and juliet like. it is very well written and i am eager to see where you go with it. please hurry up and update!
xXIceNickyXx chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
aw. poor Rei, poor BB! keep writing. i wanna know what happens next!
Chibi Scooby chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Hmm... interesting so far... plz, continue! ALL POWERFUL COMAS! ,
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
HEHE! Tara Strong! Anyway, this was really good! UPDATE SOON!