Reviews for Rebirth
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
if you're not going to continue this can you at least post the answers/plots you were thinking of doing? is death's handmaiden silk fox? is heng silk fox and sky's baby? what letter did kang write? would reginald have learned to control his power? inquiring minds etc
Radiant Alexandra chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
This was a interesting story I hope that toy write more chapters very soon because I want to see what will happen next this is by far the best story I have read I really want to find out what happened I was so sad when I saw that it wasn't finished good job on the story.
huge fan chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
I know you haven't updated this in forever (I'm so sad about that by the way), so I thought I might go through it again to see if I could pick out any of the little plot thingies to see if I could guess what's going on! Of course, you could prove me right or wrong by updating, hint hint hint.

So I'm guessing that Silk Fox is Death's Hand, and that Heng is her son with Sky (almost six years, Heng is five, herp derp). Which I think is totally awesome. Obviously Kang is chilling with Lee. And the first time I read it I didn't get that one of the "reasons" (but not really) that Wild Flower/Ya Zheng would be devouring spirits would be to stop Dawn Star from going nuts. Also the demon thing. The Zither was an awesome touch.

Because I am a huge sap, I hope you'll update for the Jen Zi/Sky. Just because oh my god i need some closure. Also I want Reginald to become a bad ass fire machine. And also for them to win. You've created such a believable sequel, I actually prefer it to the actual ending of the game! So if you have the time or the inclination, I would love an update! Or a cliffnotes of what was going to happen in the story, haha. I love all your stories, but this one is totally my favorite.
Miss Loquacious chapter 20 . 8/6/2010
Love the concept, really cool idea with the binding. Too bad it seems you won't be finishing it.
Miyoko03 chapter 20 . 6/16/2010
Oh! I think I fell in love with this story already! Please do update!
kosmokomik chapter 20 . 8/17/2008
Ah, things were really getting started there. Good story, nonetheless, even if it hsn't been updated for a while.
kosmokomik chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
Oh, this chapter was downright disturbing - it sent a very palpable shiver down my spine. That is good writing. I'm absolutely enthralled, and curious to know as to what is really going on.
kosmokomik chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
I'm completely fascinated by this premise, and I'm really enjoying seeing how loyal the Black Whirlwind was, and is, to Jen Zi/Beatrix. It's also a nice addition to see the minor characters again, see how they've developed during the ten years she's been gone.
FuryouMiko chapter 20 . 8/12/2008
I know I'm hardly one to throw stones, and it's only been three months... er, or maybe five.

Anyway! Please, continue writing. I can't wait to see this play out. And I have this horrible suspicion as to who Heng's mother is.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 20 . 6/1/2008
This is a really good fic, I hope you continue it. Could Heng's mother be Death's Hand? But how would that work out...? Or perhaps...it's Silk Fox, but she was forced to become a creature like Death's Hand would have, and uses his armor? Sure is confusing...and man, the poor citizens, having no free will...again, this is a great fic. Hope you continue it.
Cheshire chapter 20 . 3/18/2008
I remember reading this before, and I am very happy to see that there are two new chapters since the last time I looked. It was a very interesting AU idea, and I had been disappointed to see that there seemed no sign of it being continued at that point.
A Handful of Words chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
This is a very interesting story! I love Jade Empire. The story line was so well crafted, the eviroment so cool, the language and the mythology were so awesome!

Now, did you play as Jen Zi with these kinds of abilites? I usually play through a game as the character before writing a story on that specific game.

Love your story!

RunningStorm
AnneBonny10 chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
I love this story. Can't wait for more!
Drider Queen chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
So many mysteries... I wish to read more :D

Update soon oki? :D
noneko chapter 18 . 4/1/2007
Once again, a great chapter. Any real review I would have had is completely turned to squee-ing and general praise. I'm so excited to find out where this is going!