Reviews for Poems of the Knights
Chaos chapter 10 . 11/14/2005
Wow! This stuff is really awesome! I think that the ones about Samuraimon and the Knight of Darkness were the best. Can we expect a 'Poems of the Dragons'?

PS-Your story kicks ass!
Mizu Miyamoto chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
beautifully written
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
Wow, this was good! Hopefully we can meet this bringer of death soon, and I forgot to mention this in my first review, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Knight of Steel finding the dragon spirit first. It's funny that Aaron actually has a dragon spirit, since a dragoon is a dragon knight, unless you wanted a knight theme to the warriors, but I still think that the 3 beings that brought them to the digital world have something up there sleeve.
Kara chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
Wow, I like your poems. Each has its own feeling to it... But in general they all have a kind of sad conitation to them. The Knight of Darkness is scary though... I wonder how he will turn out in the story. See you and KEEP WRITING!
elementBLUE chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
Hello, again.

I liked your well thought out poems. They reflected the knights very well. Each were very meaningful and significant, and I could see each character as I read their respective poem.

Anyways, great job! I hope to hear more about the knights soon.
Dark Qiviut chapter 10 . 6/14/2005
Really nice poems, mario. It describes the Knights quite thoroughly. And the fact that's a poem makes it more interesting. They're not that many good ones 'round here.

Really nice work, mario. Keep it up as I await your latest chapter of your work...

P.S.: You might want to put in "Poetry" as a genre.