Reviews for Temptation Kunishige
witchfingers chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
hahaha, i loved this! great :D And Jin POV was masterful :D
drealyn22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I have to agree with the previous reviewer on every point. This was great because it could have really happened. I own the series on blu-ray - if it had deleted scenes in the special features, this could be one of them. I also love the way you captured Jin's thought process, and also the mutual understanding that Jin and Mugen share, even though they want to kill each other. Very well written!
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Great story. This was wonderfully written because of the inclusion of Jin's thoughts, the detail that went into the story, and the fact that you characterized Jin and Mugen really well. For me, it would have been really hard to characterize these two because they're so different, and yet they're also really alike in so many ways. You brought out their difference and their similarities in this story, and it was fascinating to read what happens in their interactions.

What I liked most about this story was that this could have happened in series. Even when these could have cared less about Fuu in the beginning, they really bonded in the end. You could see these bonds in this story and I'm really happy that they both decided that if they killed the other, they would give the money to Fuu. (Haha, squad goals.)

I'm not sure if you're going to read this because it's been a decade and all that, but I want to let you know that this made me smile.

Have a nice day and keep up the great work!
SAk chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You made Samurai Champloo, Samurai Champloo.
You made it funny, interesting, sexy, funny and so funny.

Thank you and you did the most fantastic job. Better than the creators of the anime.
Right? Right.
ri-ri chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was wonderful! Thank you for submitting such a great story!
eXtreme eVolution chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awesome to see things from Jin's perspective. The three of them are so in-character that if it were a real scene in an episode, it would happen just like that. Great work!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
this was good.
nefarious nature chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I remember reading this story many years ago. Rereading it now still puts a smile on my face. I enjoyed reading Jin's internal monologue considering he is such a withdrawn and poker-faced samurai.
slr2moons chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh wow, this fic was beautiful! I loved reading the progression of Jin's thoughts, and how he convinced Mugen to agree to give the loser's bounty to Fuu. The sword and eel imagery was a lovely touch.

Thank you for sharing this fic with us! I liked it so much I plan to add it to my fanfic recs page in an update or two. More people should know about the story! If you are curious, the link is at the bottom of my profile page.

Best wishes, slr2moons
artloife chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOL :D
idonotwanttobehere chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Intriguing :D
Mariphasa Hecatene chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I know I've rev'd this before, but gosh how I love this story-
ryuuko-oh2d chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
that was amazing! :o) Everything built up toward that ending. I really e
somniumweb chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This story sums up why I like the trio's relationship just the way it is. Good job with the characterizations. It felt like a little moment that could have been in an episode.
lil' Miss B chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Love it. So simple and yet so deep. I also like the last line. Almost like Jin had to win one more little battle, even if it was just in his own mind.