Reviews for A Little Slice of Heaven
Martisz chapter 18 . 2/9
I love talks with the Founders and the meta aspects of them. Great idea!
Scaehime chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Lightbulb! Danger is helping Snape with the Wolfsbane, isn't she?
God bless
Elenna123 chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Regarding Remus' Christmas gift...I am SO insanely jealous right now.
s.gill17 chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Excellent short story. Now, onto the next one!
s.gill17 chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
The chapter of babies, it seems. McGonagall is gonna be driven up the wall! EXCELLENT CHAPTER!
s.gill17 chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Feety Fudge is learning, for once, not to be an idiotic Minister. Good. I really liked the concequences of Remus's and Danger's condition. Human by day, wolves by night. Kind of like Fiona in Shrek - human by day, ogre by night. Thanks for the excellent chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Evanie's dead. Poor Peter Pettigrew. I kinsa feel sorry for him. OOH, I liked how you included the bond between Remus and Danger like in LwD, LwoD etc. EXCELLENT CHAPTER!
s.gill17 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Excellent chapter! The action and everything! Thank you!
s.gill17 chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Hey, when did Danger become an Animagus?! And who helped her?! FABULOUS CHAPTER! INTERESTING IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!
s.gill17 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
SNAPE! Putting Sirius through that! He's hurt and he made him go on his knees! Stupid effing bastard! EXCELLENT CHAPTER!
s.gill17 chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Moony! Evanie! Don't kill Sirius! You need him! Brilliant chapter! The fight, Sirius's isolation (though it wasn't funny it fit well) and everything else was simply amazing!
s.gill17 chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Danger with Snape? That's wrong! Remus has to do something before anything else happens. AMAZING CHAPTER BY THE WAY!
s.gill17 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Yeah I accidentally pressed post review on the last chapter. Anyway, continuing that technical review because this was just an email. Right... Where was I? OH YEAH!
... First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Meghan in a baby's carriage!
s.gill17 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
BRILLIANT CHAPTER! Ah, Sirius and Letha sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes l
s.gill17 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Ooooh, Danger's mad at Remus... That's never a good sign! EXCELLENT CHAPTER BY THE WAY!