Reviews for One Day at a Time
Girl in the Tiger Kimono chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Aww! Thanks that was a cute holiday fluff! Thank you!
Girl in the Tiger Kimono chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I love the drabbles I had been looking for thsi for a while I'm very blonde apparantly though lol! If I may be so bold, could i make a pairing drabble request? I'd like a romantic and funny Yume and Kera please! Also I really like the drabbles theire very sweet!
trusting-in-you chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
wow great fanfic! :) :)
Susan009 chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
Great set of one shots for Someday Dreamers. I would love to see more. Keep writing.
Zollercoaster chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
Sorry it's been so long. Sadly, I can barely remember the characters...
zebrax2 chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
glad to know you are still here. i thought i would never see this section updated again. btw good job
Zollercoaster chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
How sweet, I'm glad you updated.
zebrax2 chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
Maybe you could finish this one then use it as a guide then rewrite it to add more details and etc.
zebrax2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
man this is a good one even its chapters are short. great job. Please Update soon
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Update soon! I would be spending Christmas with my friends and family, but I couldn't stay away from reading these awesome fics! Anyways, great job! I love this fic! :P
Zollercoaster chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
He he, that's sweet. Update soon, k? It's still amazing that nobody else has written a story about this show. I'd do it, but I don't remember the characters that well. Anyway, good job.
nikham3 chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
I don't know what you are talking about but it's great that you wrote about this series, it obviously doesn't look like a lot of people like to write about it. You are truly an original author, I am happy for you. For those of you who like this series, write a fanfic about it.
Mishanoke chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
It is _so_ nice to find a fanfic for this series. I thought it ended so poorly and I'm glad to see someone is taking inititive to write about it. I like what you have so far. Keep writing! And actually have some relationships, hopefully. D The series was kind of lacking there.
hipkid727 chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
Yea!I like Smiley! He's so funny! Hey, when is this story set after? I mean between or after what DVD's? It sounds to me like Yume came back after leaving the first time. It's probably obvious, but I don't catch on to things as easily as some, and I just wanted to check :}

hipkid727
Treacle NSI chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Wow...a Someday's Dreamers fanfic! The first I've seen on any site, in fact. It's cute so far, but perhaps a solid plot and more character development would be nice. Longer chapters would be an added bonus. It's a decent start though. Keep it up. _~

~Refina~