Reviews for Impaired
DoreaUchiha chapter 34 . 8/15/2018
Oh my god!
Man, that story is so strong and intense. And horrifying, too.
Thank you for this. I can't sleep now.
DoreaUchiha chapter 29 . 8/15/2018
Poor babbyboi Henry(((
ari wills chapter 34 . 2/20/2018
OMG!
Just... just!... I just found this story after remember SH4 (That I love mostly because it was the first SH that I played, also I loved the characters there and ... well, not really here to write about the game); and what can I said apart of I love it!
And I just have to blame you that the 21 Sacraments is my favorite ending, because this fic just come to my mind as an extension of the story with Walter and Henry, and Eileen, the Order, the real world, even Heater... so, anyway, great work on the characters and their personality, their reactions and use of scenarios, narrative and real world involvement with the Silent Hill supernatural. The new characters and the pace of the chapters. Really well done.
And, not really sure if you still read this, but, Thank you for this story!
Mudkipz chapter 34 . 11/7/2017
This was a fuckin journey, wow. I'm so glad I found this! I'm not really good at leaving reviews, I sorta just say "Wow, very writing, much fic" and hope the author understands just how awesome they are. This was incredible. I hope you still use this account and can read this. Jeez, I can't believe you published this TWELVE YEARS AGO? And I just now found it?! Anyway. This is amazing. I'm sad Eileen died, but oh well. Thank you for writing this.
Yuukilover chapter 34 . 7/2/2017
I found this fanfic and started reading this a long time ago and I finally got the courage to read until the end and yeeesss it was an awesome ending :,D I feel really bad for poor Eileen. She suffered until the end :'( But I'm really glad that Henry is finally free of his torment! I was really scared that you were gonna end it with his horrible death. Honestly he was the only character that I was most concerned with since I can relate to him a lot personality wise. Anyway, I know that you've been gone from this site for many years already, but I still would like to thank you immensly for finishing this awesome fic since so many great fanfiction are left unfinished. Thank you so much this fanfic has always been one of my personal favorites and if this was an actual book I would have bought it immediately! Again thank you so much for this great fic and ending :D
Bloody Vixen chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Okay firstly, I read this fic after mustering up all my courage to actually finish the game (I was a wimp 'kay) and I LOVE IT! You made Henry so believable! I mean, sure he was like a wall in the game but you made his thoughts so real! I love how you blended the Silent Hill world and didn't hold back any punches. Walter is fucking creepy and though his obsession with Henry made him soft-ish, you didn't dismiss the fact that he's a goddamn serial killer who killed children. I love how you fleshed out The Order. True, they are seriously deluded but the way you wrote them made me understand how someone, even like Alice, could fall for them. And the children, you wrote such believable children and how it broke my heart when I read that they were forced to watch the Devil massacre their only family and be forced back to the Real World.

And I was rooting for Eileen to survive, somehow, but like Henry I realised she just didn't have a chance.

Part of me kinda wished there's an alternate ending with Devil!Eileen, Lost-All-Hope!Henry and Deluded!Walter in their Hellish Paradise. Cause I like OT3 like that. This has been an amazing journey and a brilliant fic. Thank you so much for writing this!
nitammi chapter 34 . 10/22/2016
I found this story enthralling!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/3/2016
After someone showed me some fan art for this story, I had to read it. This was a wild ride from start to finish. Miranda became my "love to hate" villain. A part of me is a horrible person and sort of wants to see what would have happened if the Holy Mother had succeeded in her plans. Good stuff!
Lilleen chapter 34 . 5/22/2015
I have read your fanfiction and I loved it! I really liked your not-so-happy-ending. Also I liked that you didn't make a hero out of Henry. You based the story on the worst ending, where Henry was unable to do anything to help the other sacraments and defend himself, and you went with a new story following the same path: Henry didn't save anyone or defeated God, Heather did (again).

Well done! I'll be looking foward for more SH-fanfiction from you!

- Lilleen
Kanel-Novice Writer chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
*claps* This story was the shit, I loved it!
eli chapter 34 . 11/16/2014
ahh why is this not canon! it was great! read the whole thing in 2 days lol! only part i didnt like was walter's death. i understand why u wrote it like that but im such a sap for happy fluffy endings. it would be so out of character though. either way it was amazing. if it was a game it would most likely be my favorite.
XxSillyKittyxX chapter 34 . 7/22/2013
Oh wow.. This story is so hauntingly good! Especially that epilogue.. I felt really sorry for Walter and totally shocked when Henry killed him but given the truths and realities of the situation they were in, it would probly the most likely thing that would happen. Henry hugging Walter like that and telling him it's over kinda reminded me of a mercy killing and in fact Henry was just hugging that little boy who was twisted into doing those horrible things because all he wanted was a mothers love.. p_q Waaah this story is so good...!
DiamondGamer chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
It seems like a nice one, but I can't bring myself to read it.
I don't like eyeless Henry. :I
But I like your style of writing, so I'm favoriting.
DeimosFire99 chapter 34 . 3/8/2013
omaigod, i'm sorry i didn't comment sooner but i loved it SO MUCH! I am at hell week right now and i always make time to read at least 1 chapter! I love it! :))))
deideiblueeyez chapter 34 . 11/13/2012
First half reminded me of this book written by this psychologist who dealt with the children of this cult from Waco, Texas. Ever heard of that horrible fiasco? God, what a flipping nightmare.

You know, before the mid nineties, people assumed that kids could "bounce back" from witnessing something completely traumatizing. Those idiots! "Oh this kid who became depressed at 14 who saw his mother raped and butchered by a burglar, thats a coincidence!"

I loved this epilogue: It was as if you were putting a real Silent Hill "ending" on paper in narration form..

Great and tragic story. Im glad I read it!