Reviews for You Turned Her Against Me
Order66WithFries chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Sometimes Anakin is stupid. He REALLY thinks that if he chokes her everything would be A-Okay?

I don’t think so... I don’t think so...
sharkies chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
this is really good, got all the emotions really well
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Great fanfic!

I love how you added in Anakin's thoughts, they make the movie all the more believable. Personally, I think that anakin is an asshole. He betreyed his wife, fought his master killed CHILDREN! You portray him well, Poor Obi-WAn (my fave character)
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
no it didn't suck, a bit repetitive from canon, perhaps you could delve a bit more into Anakin's perspective and more of his struggle and feelings. . .
chanel09 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow this is amazing. I always cry when i think about that part in the movie. How he loved her so much and he started to think that she really didn't love him. I just can't imagine it. I just can't imagine it. I would hate to feel like that. Thank you for writing this story even though it killed me to read.

-Chanel
yer a fake chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
DAMN STEALER!
fath8252 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Nope, it didn't suck! Sad...yet good. I love your name, too. Have you read the sixth HP book?
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
No, it didn't suck! I thought it was very well written, with so much emotion. I think you did an excellent job!
LVB chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
A very insightful and powerful introspect into Anakin's thoughts as he makes the final transformation. Loved it.
tobedeleted9 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Ah. Lovely. My favorite scene in the whole movie, and you captured it beautifully. I'm dying to write this story (not /this/ story, but this scene), and I wanted to see if anyone else had done anything.

Loved it. Love, love, LOVED it.

Huffah and mad props to you,

Ta~

*Austin
ladylina chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
No, it did not suck, you did just fine :)

I just always imagined that Anakin's thoughts on that particular scene would be much less linear... Something bordering maniac is what I was thinking :P

But it IS a good piece, thanks for sharing!
halcyon memories chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
That was really good. :D 'Course it was from the movie... Update!
lxlNeinlxl chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
no it did not suck itr was good.
Aroua chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Excellent! You captured the emotion in that scene very well. I love it from Anakins's POV, that's very clever. Excellent job!
CoryCas2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
EXCELLENT ! I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKNG ABOUT WHEN HE TRIED TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF TO PADMAE.