Reviews for Cleansed Power
god of all chapter 4 . 6/19
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Philosophize chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Please don't abandon!
sassy973 chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Really love this story so far I hope you finish it
Zepyrcat chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I enjoyed the story so far but it's said that the story hasn't been updated for a while. I hope what ever has stopped you updating can be resolved and you can continue the story. It is both interesting and unique to how you handle his inheritance and the start of their romance. I truly hope that you can continue with the story.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Truly amazing. Update, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I love it. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
mizukikage chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
awwww...so cute! hyper elves make lots of fun times!

hope all goes well at home and at work for you.

good luck! :D
dennisud chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
If this repeats sorry! Oh and the reviewer who said 6 years ago, this story started a month back!

First DON'T allow those who troll writers to make themselves feel better at the cost of the writer. A few good writers have been scared off of their stories by those who frankly don't have the talent or sense of writing themselves.
Now as to this story, you write this for your OWN pleasure. We readers who review are IMHO the icing on that cake so to speak.
The story so far is good in its pacing and you should only update when YOU are satisfied, NOT some pole sitting hack who uses Velcro shoes because he/she can't tie their literal shoes!
Keep going and put as much quality writing to the story you have so far. A few missed words and misspelled words but so far good.
Get a beta reader or use a good grammar checker and that should become less of an issue!

Great start!

dennisud
jazmynkim chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Mor3 please
paulmoss chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Loved the first 4 chapters of this story. They are well written. Loving the concept of the story so far
PurpleBullet chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I really like this story. I hope you update it.
Starman800 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Wow, good story, looking forward to how harry will deal with those in school that bother him. Malfoy, and others, Is this going to be Ron bashing? Or Ginny bashing since she is the schools broomstick so to speak.. lol
bobcox26 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I really like this story please come back!