Reviews for Cleansed Power
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Truly amazing. Update, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I love it. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
mizukikage chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
awwww...so cute! hyper elves make lots of fun times!

hope all goes well at home and at work for you.

good luck! :D
dennisud chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
If this repeats sorry! Oh and the reviewer who said 6 years ago, this story started a month back!

First DON'T allow those who troll writers to make themselves feel better at the cost of the writer. A few good writers have been scared off of their stories by those who frankly don't have the talent or sense of writing themselves.
Now as to this story, you write this for your OWN pleasure. We readers who review are IMHO the icing on that cake so to speak.
The story so far is good in its pacing and you should only update when YOU are satisfied, NOT some pole sitting hack who uses Velcro shoes because he/she can't tie their literal shoes!
Keep going and put as much quality writing to the story you have so far. A few missed words and misspelled words but so far good.
Get a beta reader or use a good grammar checker and that should become less of an issue!

Great start!

dennisud
jazmynkim chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Mor3 please
paulmoss chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Loved the first 4 chapters of this story. They are well written. Loving the concept of the story so far
PurpleBullet chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I really like this story. I hope you update it.
Starman800 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Wow, good story, looking forward to how harry will deal with those in school that bother him. Malfoy, and others, Is this going to be Ron bashing? Or Ginny bashing since she is the schools broomstick so to speak.. lol
bobcox26 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
I really like this story please come back!
Pseudo chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Doreedo,

please continue this story, I really liked the simple, clean way you started their romance. It seems so natural. I love Super!Harry and H/Hr, and this is THE best one I have yet read (that's out of a lot). I was very disappointed when I saw that your last update was about six years ago, please continue. I like your style and appreciate the effort you put into all your chapters. I hope you get better 'mentally, emotionally, physically' soon and continue this story.

-Psuedo
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! can't wait to read more of this story later!
Scabbers1957 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
This is a good story.

I see it's been just about 6 years since last update..have you abandoned the story?

I'll add it to my story alerts just in case.

:))