Reviews for Like a Book
GiveMeSomeGoodShitToRead chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
LOVED the story!

Please CONTINUE!

I hope this is a X/Zero fic!

See ya!
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh goodness this is too delicious. X is just X enough and Zero is just protective enough. I can't even. fgruyrbfrgbfr
Kathryn Shadow chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
...could I metaphorically hug you because this is beautiful
jmtwkt chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
the "yakasa" actually came from a board too, where someone trying to read the japanese for X (e-ku-su) read the katakana symbols wrong as ya-ka-sa. Then it just spread around in boards and became very popular among, strangely enough, mostly shounenai writers.
jmtwkt chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
RandomFreakazoid chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
You're wonderful. I laughed every single chapter and I enjoy this story immensely! Humorous Zero/X stories like this one is rare to come by and i'm glad that I've found another one!

I'm looking forward to your next update :D
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
...How have I never seen this story before now? I might have been put off by the intro being in script format and such, but I really should have kept reading. Protective Zero, books, just... everything about this fic is great.
nina chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
lolz woooooow this is sooooo old. I remember than from so many years ago

nice!
Nanenna chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
That was amusing, as usual. I had to go peruse the last chapter a little to remember what was going on but I was entertained for a bit. I like being entertained.
Airess Byrd chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
LOL I LOVE this! :)
MekkaBabble chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
::does a double take:: What's this?

Could it be something decent on ffnet for a change?

I like this story. The concept is adorable (poor, predictable X). I'm especially digging the line: 18) Give X a book- he’ll love you forever, or until you do something idiotic again. Repeat as often as needed.

I'll look forward to more of this.
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Yay! I LOVE THIS! Please write more soon.
Aria6 chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Now that is SO cute. XDD I love our boys! Hehehe, can't wait to see the next installment!
PrincessZidet chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Ah never finished it huh? well that's ok. I just wanted to compliment you on it. It was very funny and in an odd way.. sweet 0 It's a shame you haven't updated. Well good job though
Aria6 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Ohh, I like it, it definitely needs another chapter. XD Tee hee!