Reviews for Charcoal and Moonlight
gsryen chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
It was wonderful! I really like it. It somehow make me smile for awhile because the thing about Satanism, it just creeps me out. But i do like your story about Grissom and Sara. you somehow made it lite the show "CSI" The love between them is inevitable-keep it up. A good story makes a man happy and inspired. More GSR!
csigirl chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
She paused, and her voice took on a lighter, teasing quality. “Say, Gil, you sound awfully chipper. Things going okay down in redneckville?”

“Yes. Fine”.

“I’ll bet. What did you do?”

Grissom blinked at Catherine’s tone, sighing impatiently. As much as he enjoyed her banter, their case was making him far too preoccupied to tolerate it right then. “What?”

“Grissom, I’ll give you a clue. Chipper and you, are not words I would have considered putting in the same sentence five minutes ago. What did you do?”

“Catherine, I don’t know what you are talking about-?”

Her sharp gasp cut through his procrastination before he could finish. He closed his eyes, realising from firsthand experience with Catherine that something he was not prepared to deal with was about to come his way.

“You got laid, didn’t you?”

If he could have made a noise, he would have choked. As it was, he could only let out a rasped whisper. “Excuse me?”

Her disbelieving laugh told him his pathetic attempt to dissuade her had been unsuccessful. “Oh my GOD, you got laid!”

He sincerely hoped she was alone in her office. He carefully cleared his throat, discomfort growing considerably. “Catherine, I have no idea what would possibly make you assume that…”

She scoffed, sounding highly amused, and oddly, relieved. “Grissom, you have been alone with Sara for three days. If you didn’t get laid, I would be seriously concerned.”

THE FUNNIEST CONVERSATION EVER BETWEEN CATHERINE AND GRISSOM. I LOVE THIS STORY!
felixunderground chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
Perfecto
Taletha chapter 8 . 12/13/2005
Thank God!

And good for Grissom for opening up. See that wasn't so bad.
Taletha chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
Why oh why Grissom? Why can't you just...be with Sara?

That guy scared me to death. I thought someone was going to attack Sara or shoot her or something.

Damned small towns.
Taletha chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
Trust me, this is good stuff!
Taletha chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
Are we in Mayberry?

That Sheriff was a hoot. "People don't like smart mouths on pretty girls?" I was laughing like crazy.

But my favorite quote was:

He realised that she was automatically submitting to his leadership, and that he enjoyed the control he had over her perhaps more than he should. They were in the real world, and he wasn’t technically her boss, and yet she was still expecting him to make the next decision.

He knew, if they were to ever enter into a personal relationship, that dynamic would shift dramatically. And he had no doubt who would have the power then.

Darn straight Sara would be in charge! LOL! I can hear the whips now!

Glad Sara got her two cents in. The woman has no clue the kind of power she has over Grissom.

And does anyone but me think that that Sheriff is on his way back to the station to call Las Vegas? Should be interesting.
Taletha chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
I was laughing out loud with Catherine's telephone call. So typical Catherine. It's where my favorite quote comes from:

“Don’t pull that crap with me. Where the hell are you? Ecklie’s been interrogating us all like he’s the Spanish Inquisition. He’s not buying Sofia’s story. And I’m sorry, but I don’t really blame him. You haven’t had a family emergency in ten years”.

Grissom gave up his pretence of reading, listening blankly to Catherine’s ongoing diatribe. It wasn’t unusual for her to lecture him, but it was unusual for her to have to remind him of his responsibilities. “Look, its nothing you need to worry about, okay? I’ll be back in town in a few days…”

“Really? Tell me, Grissom, will Sara’s unscheduled leave finish at the same time?”

I also love how she gives up and just says to call if he gets into trouble. That's our Cath.

I hope that Grissom and Sara can make some emtional progress on this trip - cause looks like nothing else is moving. LOL!
Taletha chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
I'm just plain confused about what happened to Hayley. No one in the town is being honest and the girl's grandmother is not even helpful.

But the good news is...Sara and Grissom will get to stay the night at the hotel together. Well, maybe not together but close enough!
Taletha chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Yeah, this town is like Jackpot times five!

Would love to know what the others are thinking of Grissom and Sara's disappearance. Greg's reaction was priceless.

Glad they found some inspiration. And...anxious to read how these two get along.
Taletha chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow! This is intense. I love it already. Grissom's gone all renegade on us - how could we not love that? If I were Sara, I'd be so there too!

Great start. Looking forward to reading more!
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
I really like this story. It is interesting, and the plot just sucks you in. I also happen to be a Gil/Sara shipper... hehe!

A quick note though for the tombstone. In the U.S. dates are usually given as month/day/year. Just thought you should know.

Azar
microgirl chapter 13 . 8/15/2005
Very lovely. An enjoyable read from start to finish. The story flowed nicely and you kept Grissom and Sara in charcter. Great job!
untapdtreasure chapter 13 . 8/10/2005
i loved this story...read it from start to finish in the past hour or so...good work! sassy
mrs.tingles chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
"the comfort of returning to normalcy"

it's normality, dear, not normalcy...this chapter was really good- it shouldnt be the end...how are the co-workers gonna react?