Reviews for My Love Story
EllaCullen-Black chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
i love it! i got choked up at the end. i hate harry/hermione but i love the canons
themarauders4ever chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
i will always love your stories
summerluck2 chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
i like it! very good! KEEP ON WRITING!
summerluck2 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
yes i wanted to and i did! lol! i like it but PLEASE MAKE A HP-GW and HG-RW! IT'S MENT TO BE! anyways UPDATE SOON!
rupertsgrl6 chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
omg! this is one of the best stories i have ever read! oh gosh! i cried through out the whole story, the first part out of saddness then the last out of pure joy! that was a magnificent story! i just am completly in awe of its amazingness. just wow. very good story. very well written!
Becks Marie chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
aw... i loved this story!
ely-sc chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
OMG! Beautiful! is this the end? o.o well, if it is, let me say that it was beautiful, I totally loved it! Im glad that Harry and Ginny got together, and Hermione and Ron finally got married, as well... Keep writing cause youre really good! ;)
hplovesme chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Ha! I so knew it was Ginny! Oh, buy the way, fabulous story ( I'm guessing it's over, right? ), write more!
dancedance chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Wow, this story was really beautiful. I was almost in tears towards the end during the wedding. You really have talent with these kinds of storys. :)
Bhekie chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
aww... that was soo adorable! :o) i loved this chapter...
Ginny PoshSpice chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
Hey, I like the end, really I like the end.

Go on and do more of this storys.

Hold on a second, this is the end? Maybe yes.

Continue working like that.
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
omg-that was amazing-totally loved it-so so good! great writing-so cute and heartfelt-amazing! ttfn-kara
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
Hey! i was still up for loving Harry...*looks sad* lol, jk, anyways..I LOVED IT! I'M SOO GLAD HARRY AND GINNY GOT TOGETHER! (even if that leaves me alone..) lmao, haha, jk..anyways! i can love...THIS STORY! lol IT"S AWESOME! good job!
i-luv-fanfictions chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
*there are tears rolling down my cheeks* i've never read such a beautiful story like this...it's so sad. You should write more stories as amazing as this...you're going on my favorite authors list! I loved it! Bye!

Sniffer
IWasBornToTellYouILoveYou chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
I LOVED IT! THE ENTIRE STORY WAS PERFECT AND I'M SO HAPPY HARRY FOUND LOVE WITH GINNY. iN THE LAST CHAPTER I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES. YOU SHOULD DO A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING. kEEP READING AND WRITING AND THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BRILLIANT STORY!