Reviews for 48 Hours
TheLonerLion chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Whuaaah! This fic is making me crying at my workplace! I hope my eyes didn't look red because I cried. The first part I don't understand, but you describe duo pale and skinny, so I thought duo must be sick or something. The something about this biochemical thing. What make me really sad is when hero draw this circle *sob* and start chanting *crying*. Gosh! It's really sad! Then the 2nd chapter, 67 years! It's amazing! I tried my best to imagine their old voice, body, hair and feelings! The duo that visit here before he go... I thought it must be duo's soul visiting her to. And it turned out duo pick her to up to the next life. And the very last part! They are all reincarnated. Finally together! No sickness! No war! Just happiness! Now they will have their childhood, and just being happy. Love it! The five ex-pilot from the former live now can live happily as a civilian like how they always wanted. I just liked it so much! So... Happy! *Crying tears of joy* thanks author-sama! For this crazily awesome fic that make my costumers look at me like I have 2 heads on my shoulders! () (TT) () (TT)
Cha'90 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
This is so beautiful it made me cry.
DaughterofDante chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
I don't care how many times I've read this fic, it never ceases to make me cry!
Koiame chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Oh god, right in the heart. Can't even... I don't want to cry. I don't cry! But even with the epilogue, no especially with the epilogue... oh man. I feel like I've just finished a Steinbeck novel. Damn. It's 2am and I need a hug.
Zoe Russle chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
this story made me cry
KizunaTsudoishi chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
I didn't cry when I finished this fic, but I really, really wish to have that ability to relief this uneasy saddening feeling lingering in my mind right now... This is so terribly beautiful, and thank you so much for writing that italicised part there. They do deserve a happy normal lives, afterlives as I presume.

I have a feeling that this would stuck in my head for a while.
ffreeloader chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
As stated earlier I love your writing this story, it makes you think. I do not quite understand the Italicized writing at the end of the next chapter after Heero dies. If the meeting happens after his death how is Trowa, Q and Wufei there, they have not died yet. Thanks..
ffreeloader chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Without a doubt this is the love story that is very deep with meaning. I am sorry you are not writing anymore as you were one of the best/ Very meaningful story. Thanks
Akuma-Chibi chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I was honestly brought to tears with this fic. it didn't help that I had just finished watching Gundam Wing again and had their voices running through my head as I read this. It was strangely real to me and so it hit a real cord in my heart when the first chapter ended and the second chapter concluded before the Italics. Beautifully written! -Akuma
Signora Lilium chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Dam, I oh most started sobbing at the end of chapter one. I was so beautiful, but sad at the same time.
kayura sanada chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
That part, with Heero pushing his brown hair out of his eyes - I'd been hoping for it, and am almost weeping - and I'm like you; I don't cry. Thank goodness for a happier ending. /hugs/

And at the end, there was hope. Thanks.

Also, love the Moulin Rouge reference. XD And the LotR reference, too.

-Kayura
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That. Was. Depressing. /is depressed/

Well done, though. Depressing as hell, but very well done. /nods/

-Kayura
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
So, so Beautiful. Just about crying.
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I keep crying every time I reach the end of this...epic job!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
wow...i'm speechless is probably all i can say... i love this...

it'll be great if that kinda thing really happens... fated to meet again in the next life i mean *sigh* i hope i can find friends with bonds like them x