Reviews for Communion

that's all I can say.

x
luft chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
hey there,

i love your style of writing, the catholic references and how you tie it all together. very good prose ) keep writing!
ohnojenny chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I've been meaning to write a review for a while, but I haven't gotten the chance to. But now I can! :D

This is an awesomely written fic. I like the exchange in conversation between both Sara and Greg, and the fact that Grissom is listening in, unnoticed, such dramatic irony, it's great!

And Griss's exchange with Brass at the end is perfectly in character, I could picture it being filmed. Lovely job.
ksjdfalsjdfskd chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This, as all your Greg/Sara stories, was bee-yond fantastic. Wonderful, Wonderful Wonderful! This has to be the best Greg/Sara fic from neither of thier own POV's on the site.
singingstarryknights chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
every time i read it, i love it even more. this is amazing. :)
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Ah, the sweet death of GSR. Never gets old. :)
AriShegotaway chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Now that was the way I always pictured Grisson to find out that Sara won't always be there, waiting for him. Good Job! :-)
NeverMindDream chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I loved the dialogue between Greg and Sara...it was awesome!
123456789123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Wow! This was absolutely wonderful! It flowed very well, and the charicterizations were spot on. ;) Fantastic job! I'm very nearly speechless and probably would be if I hadn't forgotten to reply earlier. :P Again, great job! Hope to see more from you.
IDoNotJudge chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Mwhhahahaha I loved this story! I have to read ur others! Ur a great writer!
Emmithar chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This was really cute, I love the conversation between Sara and Greg, they were so in character!

Great job!

~Emmithar
crookedpen chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This was so well written. so realistic exactly what i've always wanted to see. this was so good!
Golerina chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Damn!
sugah66 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Ooh, yet another excellent story. I was wondering what Grissom would think of the two of them, and I think you've got it right. Also loved how Grissom kept referring to Greg as "the boy" - classic.
silence89 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
That. Was. Awesome. Very well written Grissom POV, axcellent pacing and structure... just awesome.