Reviews for Explosions
7kstar chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Nice story, I enjoyed the tension and feeling that Ezra and Inez would be saved before they fell, but a nice transition to Ezra remembering his time in the War. Of course he would never admit to actually being in the War, that would go against his nature.

Liked how Chris figured out what was wrong and got the right people to help wake Ezra up. Of course Maude coming to deal with the Saloon makes perfect sense. LOL.
kataz chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Fantastic job, I loved the blend of Ezra's past with the others, and all the details you managed to pack in, great job!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
What a fantastic, fascinating story! Great absorbing, hugely enjoyable! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
What a mixed up, garbled mess for Ezra to make sense of. Wow! Of, course holding Inez would most definitely be a pleasure for most men! :)
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Wonderful story, nice bit with the sharing dreams part.
Tharin chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Interesting story, even if I can't see Ezra in the war. I think he somehow would have found a way to avoid it. The destruction of the saloon was an interesting plot idea.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Excellent story! Well written and fascinating. Did they catch the bank robbers or did I miss that?
Celeste chapter 3 . 4/8/2001
Wowie! Another great story. I think my favorite parts had to be Ezra's random little thoughts about Inez while they were holding each other. LOL they were very cute and something completely believable (they'd make a cute couple huh? ;P). I also liked the bit of "supernatural" with Chris invading Ez's dreams and telling the others what to do. LOL That man can be the leader in just about ANY situation. :)
Katherine chapter 3 . 4/7/2001
Wonderful work! I like the way you showed that it really is a 'small world'... Keep up the excellent job!
Atypicall chapter 3 . 4/4/2001
That was wonderful. I love the fact the you always research the history, which makes it seem more realistic. it was all very freaky, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Twyla Jane chapter 3 . 4/3/2001
Excellent well worth reading again and again