Reviews for Marrying Snape
liljennmartin chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Interesting story...I especially loved your epilogue...totally original...one of my faves!
banana12 chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
The fact that i decided to read this instead of sleep means everything! That was pretty awesome and i loved it!
LilyBellatrixBlack22 chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
An amazing story. I wasn't too sure on it at the beginning but after the first chapter I couldn't put it down.
Terrence Rogue chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Very cute. Loved your OC and the kids were adorable. I also really liked your Snape, I understood the necessity of his death but it still made me sad. All in all, an excellent story.
Terrence Rogue chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Okay, so it's completely possible that you are no longer on this site and this review is simply going to float around in space forever...oh well.

First, I love the idea of this story. A great take on the marriage law with a fun new character. I am really enjoying it so far and am only on chapter three.

I decided to stop and review here because I had a bit of constructive criticism that I literally could not let go. The age thing. If he was four when Snape was in fourth year that would make him between the ages of 26-28. Twenty means Sev would have already graduated when he was born.

I actually read all the reviews for this chapter before I wrote this because if someone else had already pointed it out I didn't see the need in repeating it. I didnt check the later chapter reviews so I may be repeating anyway.
akatsuki15 chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
Have to say that I absolutely love this story and that a sequel would be amazing. I thought Hermione would be with Severus and I was very surprised when she was engaged to his brother, which was a great OC by the way. And the ending was fantastic, I love happy endings! You're a great writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
purefaith91 chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
Telling what happened to all of the Snapes through a news story was brilliant. Excellent story and a great read. Thanks for sharing. p
purefaith91 chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
Awwww, I knew that you were going to kill off Severus too. I was really hoping that Alex's parents were going to be around for them though. Too sad. p
purefaith91 chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
Hermione should have let Maddy go with the Snapes since she was so attached to Quinn. She can't possibly think that seeing people dead and dying is easier for her than being moved again. It is making me really nervous that you are going to kill Severus off. Hated that in the books/movie, but hope that since he does not have to pretend to be a DE, he will have a hand in making LV suffer at the end. p
purefaith91 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Who could not love Alex? About time that Hermione is the one that lucked out from the start. I'm not at all surprised that Hermione has the kids eating out of her hand as she really gets lots of practice with Harry and Ron (and it seems that Severus' kids are sweeter). Excellent. p
purefaith91 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Loving your story so far. So original to have SS with a younger brother and bringing HG into his family that way. Great! p
Julia chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Dude, this is a HG/OC NOT a HG/SS fic.
GothicKitten91 chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
i loved this story i never wanted it to end.

i was slightly annoyed you listed it as a SS/HG i can understand that more people would read it that way but i felt you should of added in the description it was his brother.

anyways looking forward to reading more from you in the future.

~GothicKitten91
JaneA0202 chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
I was dissapointed that it was Severuss brother who she will marry..but I decided to continue reading..well written story, but I dont know why it is under Hermione G. & Severus S. and not under Hermione G. & OC
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 1/14/2011