Reviews for A Saiyan's Heart
Tintenkatze chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
update soon
legal-drug chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Hey, thanks guys for reading...I'll try and update as soon as possible, but lately I've found a few problems:

1) I have no electricty in the upstairs of my house so my computer is kind of not working (may bring that downstairs later)

2) The public computers I've been using to do my updates with have decided that soon they are going to ask for photo ID's for all users (I'm under 18 so not really supposed to be up here alone _~ I just look 22)

3) I'll have to do some major updates at one time in order to get everything updated when it should be, a.k.a. I have a good friend who should be able to update for me _ So please bare with me, I will try and have something to put up by Monday, I hope.

Thanks again

Lurv

Dom
miroku-has-darkness chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
awesome update soon
legal-drug chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Thanks for the review. Well, I'm kinda just keeping them separate because I wrote this almost three years ago, heh. And if I remember correctly it has more than one part...as for Veggie finding little Lynk-chan...well you'll just have to read and find out...I should have this updated on Monday because of not having power in my upstairs where my computer is...so I'll see what I can get up on Monday. Thanks again for the review.
MarshmellowDragon chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
soo...it's like Frozia is a never heard of sister/brother of Freezer?

kewl...if not...then, oops _

jus a biit on the short side, but you already know that, so i'm skippin. dun't suppose you could put these three chappies togetha?

besides that...great! _ i like the plot type thingy lots, more saiyans are always great -nods- hmm...so anyways...did Veggie find Lynk? seein as she is right outside of CC after all...

anyways great and ciao from italia!