Reviews for Connection
Lou chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Wow. *wink* Very interesting. Kinda angsty!
Kat chapter 6 . 9/16/2004
Please write another PLEASE!
kikyou's-reincarnation chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
Why oh why did you stop her? What did inu say kag that was meant for her ears alone? What were the words? Please hurry up and write another chapter. Also this story is very deep, and that makes it even better.
cvega chapter 6 . 12/10/2002
Oh my... how can you do that? It is so sad, those two belong together! Well, it was sad *looks around for tissues* but very well written. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.
Siren6 chapter 6 . 12/3/2002
Patty chapter 5 . 4/26/2002
EXCELLENT ! Please continue
TheKnownName chapter 5 . 4/26/2002
I really like this story _
Lady Pyro chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
*holds up a sign reading, "Climb the tree, Yasha!"* You can do it, Muffy! Er, excuse the Muffy. *cough* Um... don't wait too long to get the next chapter out, you hear?
Alex chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
;_; This fic is SO sad so far! Please continue ASAP!
Tler chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
YESYESYESYESYES! You updated! Still so great, must have the next chapter. If you need a puish, I'll push you all you want because I love this story. You turn simple little words into overwhelming emotion. Everytime I read this I feel the words. Creepy, but so wonderful. Please don't make me wait as long as last time for a new chapter.
Tler chapter 4 . 4/21/2002
Yes, it's little ol' annoying me again. How long has it been since I've gotten another chapter from you! Please write! I just read this story over again and I have found it as evoking as before, thus deserves a continuation. Just take Inu-Yasha's (yours to be technical) words and say them repeatedly to yourself. "I will not let it end this way." Feel free to replace "it" with "this wonderful story I have created and am torturing my fans with by not continuing." It goes either way. :) Just thought I'd help prompt you to write more.
Stephanie chapter 4 . 4/16/2002
Once again you leave me gapping at the end. How in the good Lord's name can you tap into the reader's emotions to make them actually feel as if they were part of the story? It honestly amazes me to no end. This story had a sense of realism to it. Kagome has been through so much pain, it seems, to simply just let Inu Yasha saying those words allow her to stay, and for all the pain to disappear. Once again I look forward to more of your writing

Shocked and amazed,

LinaNverse chapter 4 . 2/16/2002
very good story! write another chapter ok? :)
Nim chapter 4 . 2/7/2002
Wahhhhhhh! Is so sad. It just pulls at my heartstrings. Your writing is superb! You had me in tears. I would love to see more soon.
Yamashita chapter 4 . 2/6/2002
Oh ho... VERY nice...Absolutely THE best angst fic I have ever read. And I'm not just saying that. This really is. At this point, I don't care which road you'll take; bringing Inu-Yasha and Kagome together or splitting them apart. These four chapters have satisfied my soul and whichever path you take won't take away from this wonderful angst. heart really twisted from reading this. The emotion...I can't believe emotions can be written...