Reviews for Duty Alliance
Plasma57 chapter 1 . 2/1
Say "I can't make a decision right now, so give me some time to think, please?" Excellent story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
The answer should be yes, since saying no, it doesn't sound like netto one bit. Since netto will help his friends without questions asked
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Truthfully I don't hate the LanJasmine pairing, but I'm not a fan either. I'll still read it though since it could lead to RockMedi momement. As for the answer, yes would have to be the clear choice. No matter what it's going to be cliche, you just have to make it work. Lan says yes, but he doesn't have feelings for Jasmine. She is disipointed in this but gets hope when Lan says that time might change his mind. Whether or not that happens he promises to be there always to help her.

Use this and work from there, it might help you.
Jethro013 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Say he will think for a bit.
jeffry chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
so are u gonna finish this. i cant bilieve that u just left the story without finishing i. so do finish it.
Manik T. Hedgehog Hero of Time chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Have Netto say yes! I mean,what's the point of this fic if he said no? I'm a fan of canon and non-canon couples;plus,I really want to see how Netto's parents and Maylu react to this. But please,don't have Netto give a straight answer(now that would be too cliche). If this fic continues,who will be his best man:Megaman,Chaud,or his dad?
zero2120 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I THINK THAT NETTO SHOULD SAY...NO, BECAUSE YOU KNOW, NETTOxMAYLU, HEHEH, AND HOW OLD ARE THEM! BECAUSE IF JASMINE IS GOING TO MARRY...
ChibiForte chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Woot! This fic's AWESOME, and I'm reviewing just like you asked. No grammatical or spelling errors as far as I can see! Oh, and on a side note; I like how you displayed everyone's personalities. It would make me think I was actually reading a book about it or something! :)
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
well you could make lan say he needs to think about it he could go back to the hotel or to the beach at night look at the see as being quite is unusual for lan rock asks him is he ok they could then start discussing it and maybe the discussion may include maylu he questions her feelings about her and jasmine he spends all night thinking and the next day he agrees and says hell try to do the best he can

well i hope this helped good luck
Tenryujin chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hello! This is Tenryujin from the REO forums.

Anyway, there are a few mistakes, but they're just grammatical ones that don't really detract from the story (there is an instance of using the present tense instead of past tense, for example. Also, 'Asian' should be 'Choinese', I would think).

On to the story itself, it's a very engaging storyline with good pacing. For Netto's reaction, I think he would ask for some time to think it over-after all, how old is he in this story? What would be the consequences of marrying at such an age?
Brenae Hikimo13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
OMG!

ya know Jasmine too? I know, put Chaud in the story, but PLEASE don't let Netto marry Jasmine. Netto belongs to Meiru.

Your story has good spelling and grammer, plus it has a cool plott. CONTINUE!
ClampLover chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Say i don't know.

I love this story. This is the first Jasmine story I have ever read, and I like it. Please Update.
Monk of the Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Poor, poor, Netto. His mother is going to kill him.
darkliger01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow! A Netto x Jasmine fic! You see don't see those often. Please continue! _

And to "Mr./Ms. Unknown": No, I REALLY don't think Netto is going to have two wives... -_-;
Ember Mage chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Tackling a cliche may be challenging, but you may be pleased with the results. :D I think you should italicize the e-mail so you would know and... I really don't know what Netto would say. That's up to you. I think you could try twisting things up like having other people involved if you're afraid it'll come out cliche.