Reviews for Home Movies Bad Animation
M.E.Pea chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow. It was like reading a script from an actul episode! That was AWEsome!
Jim Crow chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
"Flash? Er, that doesn’t sound all that great. I mean, won’t people get really annoyed by the constant strobing? Sounds like it would be hard on the eyes."

Lolz best quote ever.
Neka1the chic geek chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I would have liked to have seen Paula too. Aside from that, I must aplaud you sir. Is that how you spell aplaud? Applaud? Nevermind. Great Job.
CursedFreedom chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Wow, I think that's as close to the show as anyone can get! You have definitely got the dialogue down. I love how you made this story more of a screenplay, it seems far more appropriate. It would be a real short episode, but that doesn't matter, it was real good and true to character. Keep making more! I am entertained.
dooski chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
it is amusing, and very true to the show. do you have any more episodes?
Phil DeBlanque chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
As good as the real thing. You got the characters and show spirit perfectly Well written and very funny. Keep the great work
The Black Moon chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This was completely hilarious. You did such a wonderful job with keeping them in character, and with dialogue!

be well.
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Ha! Yay, that was really funny! I'm not normally a fan of fics that are in script form, but I liked this. I especially liked the scene with Brendan and McGuirk. It seemed like a conversation they would actually have on the show. You really know the characters' voices well! Too bad there aren't more Home Movies fanfics... Guess I'll have to write one myself... Crap.

Anyway, great job!

-Waki
Cloud2k1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Nice! It feels just like an actual episode of "Home Movies" (one of the funniest and most underrated shows of all time, no doubt!) only it was a little shorter than I expected. Nevertheless, it DID make me laugh! You were able to catch the EXACT personality for each character (especially Jason) and the dialogue was professionally written! I hope you maybe do some more of these fan-made episodes!
AngelSonic chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Really funny just like a real episode.I could imagine it as a real episode exept that should'nt Brendon be good on computers,after all he does make alot of movies.
Miss Shad chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I like the idea of Brendon making an animated film. This is a good story
muygd chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I loved this! It was very witty. It looks like you have experience writing scripts for various things, good work. It's nice to see things like this at
pinkxox chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
heh.. funny.. and cute.. i like how you made it in like a real episode.. good job
Janet Martini de La Ley chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This was good, it was funny. Keep writing!
Mrs. Yami Bakura Ryou chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Funny! Glad you added some things, cuz it really turned out well. Did I mention it was funny?