Reviews for The Forgotten Child of Darkness
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
I just found this story and I am very interested in it. :) Update soon!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
This is great i cant to find out what happens next.
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
I love it so much detail! I can't wait for more.
Melody-Ravenwood chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
Wow. This chapter and the last one had me on the edge of my seat.
I am also saddened by the fact that I have already caught up. I can't wait to read more.
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
OMG! great job cant wait for more!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
I love all the detail you put in this chapter. And the fight scene great job you put the whole fight in my head great job.
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
It was great I love it!
SakiHanajima1 chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
I want to know what she is! what is she?
evee11 chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
can't wait till the next chap
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
This was a great chapter I love it can't wait for the next!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
I haven't been able to review due to ffdot net changing the mobile review and my psp being left in the dust, but now with my tablet I can! What a cute idea and excelllent nickname for Hiei. Haha great job, I like it :)
Kshepps27 chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Very nice work on showing Hiei's thoughts throughout the story! It's so much more interesting to see how and what both people are thinking! I'm excited to see what happens next! Update soon! And try not to go bonkers!
IDKImjusthungry chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Very well written and very interesting. Not a boring moment yet. Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Excellent chapter! I'm can't believe for a bit that you are in a stage of writers block if you can create such amazing detail such as this chapter! Keep up the great work! I know you've got great stuff just ready to be expelled into this story! Once more Amazing work here!
MyLifeInWhole chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
OMG! finally a new chapter! i wannaknow what happens to hiei and kori! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! update soon!