Reviews for Seymour and Gaymour
Freeziepop chapter 2 . 3/28/2006
XD Oh what the hell, that was awesome. *favs* Gayons... Gaymour... XD Dear lord.
Addicted to The Underground chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Wa why does everyone hate Seymour? Still least he won against Gaymour. YAY. Whoo Update soon. Hm where is Cyraxis she hasn't replied to my emails either hm?

Oh well as afore said update soon
Auron's Fan chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
that was werid, but that was funny! Top pansey in Spira! Wonder what will happen to poor Gaymour and his gayons (or w/e) hope you had fun in France, and update soon!
kewi chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
that was brilliant. i don't think hope will be too happy about you saying mr was being that was so funny hurry up with the next chapter. frm kez
Faithless Shadow chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Although I really do not appreciate your calling Seymour a pansy (he just has issues!), I cannot deny that not many psychotic... I'll leave out the "morons" bit because Seymour's ideas could actually be pretty logical... PEOPLE have voices like his. Gaymour is actually quite scary - I wonder how Bikanel copes with him? See you in the next chapter!
kyritawuv chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
kyritawuv chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
OMG! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF! this story rox! ROFL!
Shadray chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Hey! Wait, did I tell you that I was going to review tomorrow? Well, I guess I'm reviewing today instead. Very, very funny! The, I would have never guessed that. And the Shiva Wass was pretty funny too...also maybe nasty at some parts (like you know, the butt-slapping). Good job with the chapter, Nyviay, although I noticed that you forgot to use punctuation marks at the end of half of your dialogue sentences. Oh well, just a suggestion to help. And I absolutely love this fic (well, maybe that DOES sound a bit wrong), and you or Cyraxis must update! Oh, and also, did Cyraxis go to France as well? Because it's been a while since I've heard from either of you two...(frown)...but whatever! I'm awaiting an update!
Lucky Mav chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
great chapter! i like the battle between seymour and gaymour.. anyways once again great chapter! i can't wait till the next one!
kewi chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
EXCELLENT!. Sprogging? seriously you better not become a novel writer! anyway that was brilliant and hurry up with the next chapter. from kez
Addicted to The Underground chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Yep nuther one for the faves. This should be interesting. I HOPE YOU DON'T MAKE THEM GET TOGETHER!

1 Because they're brothers and that is just wrong

2 because Seymour is to respectable and I happen to be a fan of him.

However I have no objections to this fic because it should be fairly amusing to se what Gaymour gets up to.

Daggers hurt chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hi Jess, that was great. I laughed all the way through althouh that probably had something to do with the boy meets boy postcard. Better not let D or Rob read this, they would be very very offended. That was excellant. Next chapter Soon or else.
Lucky Mav chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
lol great chappie.. can't wait for the next one..this is actually very keep up the great work!
Auron's Fan chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Yes i agree... Seymour is a pansey, he's gay/lesbian/bi/normal/man/women/horse/cow/moose/shufpoof(sp) plus many many many many many many many ...more(no offense to anymetioned above.) this is very funny, and i think that Seymour lovers should read this story (lol) anyway, i loved the new word that decribes Tidus' way of running. This is seriously insane. Please update... nevermind, i would then be hypocrtical (BIG word) so...write soon!
Shadray chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
BUAHADUAHAHAMUAHAHA! Funny, original, odd, creepy, funny, funny, funny, original! But I always thought Seymour was gay, himself...whaddya know, it runs in the family. So Gaymour Gaydo and Seymour Guado were twins separated at birth! Ugh, what's going to happen when they MEET! Smooch, smooch, smooch, kiss, kiss, kiss, moan, moan, moan...EWW this review is getting disgusting...Okay, so I don't think I've ever read a story by Nyviay before (although its a collaboration), so this is cool! I'm wondering what'll happen when the two meet each other...hopefully, they won', UPDATE!

ps: thanks for reading my fics!