Reviews for Eternal Snow
Zetnnik chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
uuwwaaah! it turned into a total makjang.
in-blo0m chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
LOVED THIS STORY HOLY CRAP.
Ficchii chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
This fanfic is super awesome and I am glad I read it when it's already finished so I didn't have to wait for the next chapter to come:b
But anyway, I recognize you wrote "want" as "what" sometimes but hey mistakes is completely understandable since no one's perfect:3
And you speak Melayu? I am from Indonesia omgomgomg zomzomzomzomzom(?) Okay I'm too random. But hey it's me x)
By the way
I am in love with these words» "Disappointment and heartache will befall. Only will vanquish as one is willing to belief." Okay that is so cool. How the hell did you make it? Omgomgomg zomzomzom.
But anyway
I think I'm beginning to disturb you with this... Weird review
Much love
-fi
ShadowDragon22 chapter 32 . 12/2/2009
Wow that was a great fanfiction and a very enjoyable read, you made them so adorable together, and you have a good style of writing, the romantic scenes were really nice, Touya was so sweet in this hehe 3 Great work! this is going into my faves
Kisa Yamashita chapter 32 . 9/8/2008
I love your fic so much ! i reread it after suche a long time and it's as good as always !I hope you'll write another AkariAkira fiction one day :)
GaleaAponeurotica chapter 32 . 8/23/2007
Hi

I just finished reading "Eternal Snow" and although I am not familiar with the characters, it gave me an incredible feeling. Yes, I can imagine those characters what they have been undergoing through. I felt like reading one of Danielle Steel novels LOL! Its so beautiful, I love it!
Giselle Bourignon chapter 32 . 2/28/2007
shedding tears hard! emotions, you're controlling all of them. love the ending and the satomi tree part. kawaii ne?.. thank you again for writing ETERNAL SNOW. i am truly grateful! looking forward tomore of your works!

jo

hontoarigatou!
Giselle Bourignon chapter 17 . 2/26/2007
wow.. this is great. its gradual and its likea real life love story. thanks for sharing. i enjoy it very much! even tho sometimes i could find some run-on sentences, grammar and spelling mistakes, its no doubt the best romance story ive read in ETERNATY! thank u!

jo
Giselle Bourignon chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
wow.. superb! it's written in akari's perspective really well! like it's really akari's personality! thanks for writing!
Yuki N chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
I never thought this relationship would work out untill I finished this...you did a great job! All the characters were portrayed very well (can't think of any OOCness at the moment). Great job! I'm now an AkiAka fan! _
AkumiNoGo chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
Aww... Luv the ending of the chappie! :P :P :P
AkumiNoGo chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
I am so jealous of Akari-chan right now... :P
AkumiNoGo chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Terriffic chapter, I loved it!
AkumiNoGo chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
HI! I think I will submit a review for every chapter. It went very well, the Prologue, that is. I really like it so far!
Mimiko chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I simply love your story!

It's so lovely and amazing the way you describe feelings and potray Akira and Akari and their relationship. It's your foult that I'm now obsessed with this pairing.

There were scenes I couldn't stop laughing and scenes where I was moved to tears. I just can't describe how I relished "Eternal Snow"... so beautiful, every single chapter.

I'm rather sad that it is completed (but of course every story should be) and I'm really glad that you are writing on "Twist of faith".

Thank you for this wonderful fanfic.