Reviews for Autumn of Life
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
If i love it, I'll say PLEASE CONTINUE! SO... I'll say PLEASE CONTINUE!
spacepirate6 chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Lance Bass...With a white Rapidash(there aren't any other kind)...(Swoons)
Teacher's Pet chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
It was obvious that the assasin was Kia, Brock's beloved girlfriend. The two Eevee - the two Eevee evolution, etc. Oh, check for spelling, grammer, and puncuatation(my spelling sucks...).

P.S: Ask Charmega/Lugia42/"Eagle42" about how annoying I am:)
pool chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
POKEMON SUCKS!
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Whoa-that was just a great story. Poor Brock! I would luv him. I'm glad it didn't turn into sappy AAMR. Thank you! _ But-I loved it. It was a good story, well written, great plot. So what if it was based on something? Pokemon Masters was based on something and people never quit spooging over it. But I really liked this. It was awesome. Later!
Anthony67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
I enjoyed it. Even though it was a taken scenario, but that's not the point. The point is that who knows what destiny can bring together?
Hrm chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
You had this under action/adventure.. but I just can't read a story with a character like your assassin without becoming sick.. However, Superhero Lance at the end was just hilarious, including Ash's constant reaction. And the way he just calmly stood there as chaos surrounded him. Very funny :)
no need to know chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Can I say duh? lol. Poor Kia. She was a pain in the neck though. And it's GENE starwind. :)
Trish chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Hey Jenn, I loved it! Great job - I want a Espeon! Loved the Pokedex entry for Misty..Hah! Can't wait for the fic with the "damn" dogs - it's gonna be great :)
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Whoo-hoo! I hope everyone likes this! I'll be starting on something new, something dealing with those Damn dogs everyone wants to catch! Viva la Legendary Mutts!