Reviews for Letters
Thatemilykid chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
lol the lamp and mis i'm-so-evil-just-gve-me-the-freaking-horns-already

i love it!
sUmMeRiTh chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
Hey. This is really great, you've gotten their voices down so well. I could just hear them saying it in each one, except for maybe Caleb (but that was a sweet idea :( ), so well done. I'm adding to my favorites :)
Seth Ezekiel chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
I really hate the character Lindsay, but you captured her well, so the chapter was still good.. can't wait to see Carter's letter
adambrody10 chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
lindsay. cant hate her but also cant really like her..

that would be her letter, writing out compliments, and caring about caleb still although he did many things to hurt her. so great job portraying her!

lovee the p.s note at the end!

post soon! (you should have theresa write..kirsten was the one who talked to her and basically told her to have the baby on the finale. maybe she should .

uhmm who else...newpsie..hahahha or caitlyn.:-P )
Cynthia chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
Nice letter. I wasn't a big Lindsey fan, but it was good. The anger and sadness.

Keep up the good work.
Dogsbody chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
Happy to see, that Lindsay wasn't left; out of this reason for not going, to Caleb's furneral seemed pretty valid to me.
CreekneedCharlie chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
I am really enjoying reading these letters. I think Marissa would be a great one to write a letter. I've always thought that her and Kirsten were similiar.
Riley313 chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
I still like this. its still good! lol

update soon!
adambrody10 chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
P.S. If you get back before me, and wonder what happened to the lamp…uh, Seth did it.

hahahhahaha i love that line!

aw hailey..i love her. you did an awesome job of sounding like her!

post soon!
Seth Ezekiel chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
good chapter.. you captured Hailey really well, and the P.S. was as good as ever
CynthiaB chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
You're back with the letters! At least to more according to what you said.

It's good to know that, you're good in this.

Keep up the good work.
JenJenxx chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Very good! i liked the p.s bit at the bottom lol! i think Lindsay would be a good one to do! update soon!
kandylover1 chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Hey!

That was very good and kind of funny. I loved it. Please write more soon. You are awesome at writing!

Ally
Dogsbody chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Loved Hailey's letter.I recognized that it's the writing style, of Somebody who does Face to Face or even a Phone Call;better then pen and forward to what Lindsay I really think that Carter Buckley, is the last Person Kirsten needs to hearing from;at this point in her life.
kandylover1 chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
Hey!

Those last two letters were amazing as were the rest. You are an awesome writer. I love how Jimmy kept saying hon. haha. So cute. I think you should write one from Carter and have kirsten reply to all of them. Pwease. :) Please update soon.

Ally