Reviews for Telling The Truth
Stevie the cow girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
awww thats perfect!

You got the characters thoughts right on.

If that is not proof enough that the two of them are together i dont know what is. Sam and Jack are ment to be.

Please keep up the Outstanding work!
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Right on. I thought it was perfect. you're a great writer.
Juliet Norrington chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Right... Not that bad, but confusing. One thing you might want to do about this is change from italics to bold to plain when it's from different PoVs, or put breaks between them.
Chic Freak chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
So nice to get their thoughts in those scenes. And they were just as i had imagined. Bravo!
csl chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Very Good! I enjoyed it!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
That was really good.
Shannon chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Not to be mean or anything, but this just seems to be a recap of the episode with not much else thrown in or added at the end. I was expecting to read something that we didn't see on tv.
Natters chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
aww. sweet!, very well done. any more?
Mallovoriel chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
it was good. really you've never seen threads well i must say you nailed it. the emotions the subtle movements everyting... the way he kept glancing at the house and since i'm into spoilers i knew what was coming out of that door and i had a friend over watching it with me who can attest to my many names for the evilness that was that door at that moment... i don't think i let an episode get me that worked up in a long time i threw a pillow at the tv i mean i threatened to in chimera but i never did... but then it all ended happy... you might try breaking it up into the seperate POV's and i noticed one part was suspiciously missing where she breaks up with pete... i was so happy at the end of that episode because now neither had significant others and jack was forced into the open... why am i rambling about this... idk.. good story and very well written keep up the good work