Reviews for First Light Comes After Darkest Night
This is cruel! I WANT TO KNOW WHO HE MARRIED
christine.kagak chapter 11 . 3/27
Draco married Luna?
Aya1229 chapter 11 . 3/15
Well it wasn't Pansy Draco married. Not only would I doubt that Pansy would ever change but she got thrown in Azkaban in one of your other stories of this trilogy. And the only few others I'd remember was Daphane Greengrass, Tracy Davis, or possibly Hannah Abbot, otherwise im at a loss
Sarah chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Oh my god when I was reading the hermione chapter I read the mungos book/pamphlet as mundungus for some strange reason and I was sitting there for ten minutes trying to figure out how the hell mundungus knew how to raise a kid
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
janel chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
well that was a good story and for a minute i thought draco was married to Ginny but i thought that u should have put a after thought of tom marvolo riddle just thought that it would be cool.
xbamsod chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Great epilogue. I really like the stories of everyone mentioned. This series was a great read and its the best HP story/series I have read yet :)
blueberrypie94 chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
AMAZING SERIES!
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
Awesome ending to a great story.
weiyenn chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
fantastic stories! I read them all in three days. Keep up the great work!
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
You definitely need to write a story involving that precocious little girl. If she can outwitt Snape, she would be an awesome character.
Lady.Airay chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
1. I loved all of the Books for this series. Excellently written. There is no way for me to fully express my love for these wondeful pieces of writing.

2. I've noticed many people keep going back to the mention of "blue eyes" to help reaffirm their suspicions as to who Draco's wife is. I'll admit that I haven't the slightest idea as to who it could be, simply because I remember one thing. Just because the child has the features, doesn't mean their parents do too. Fickle things, genes are.

Congratulations on a job (very) well done. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

~L.A xoxo
Angelia Styphon chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
*yawn* I think i'm going to pass out... I stayed awake and read the entire series in one go... That took a LONG time... It was THAT good.
loretta537 chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
this was a great series and i loved the epilogue chapters here
No Longer In Use 0000000 chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
i loved this trilogy so much! i loved the way that Harry changed from his orginal character - i thought it was for the better - and that Sirius came back because i adore him. Selena is brilliant and i really like the change in Severus as well. All your OC were really good and actually became so that i loved them as much as normal characters such as Sirius or Remus.

I am sorry that this story ended although i am happy that unlike some you finshed it completely and tied up all the loss ends! i know i will definately be reading other stories that you have written because this is by far one of the best i have ever read and it actually rivals proper books that have been published!

Kara : )