Reviews for First Light Comes After Darkest Night
ThaleiaEuphrosyneEveningshade chapter 11 . 10/8
My guesses are Astoria Greengrass, Daphne Greengrass, Luna Lovegood and possibly Tracy Davis?
But I think it's either of the Greengrass sisters...
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 7/24
Bright blue eyes on his daughter and pale hair...I'm guessing either Luna or possible Astoria though a long shot would be Ginny but as he only has one daughter I'm thinking no way...so my bet is Astoria Greengrass or even Daphne lol. I'm not surprised at him becoming Minister the only one who might have topped him was Harry. My question us why if Amelia and Arthur could share the job as Minister in the late 1998-1999 why couldn't Blaise and Draco share the position this time around as well?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 7/24
Why was Alex leading the First years in since Harry is the Deputy Headmaster shouldn't he have been the one to lead them in? Who did Draco marry?
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 7/24
Of course Harry would have twins first..love the names. Though didn't Tonks die in the battle thus it should have been past tense for her complaining of her first name rather than present tense?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 7/24
So Severus is still teaching classes even as the Headmaster? I like Ally she's cute.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 7/24
Kind heart my ass...though he did change but I don't think it will ever make up for the damage GE did to so many lives. I'm sad to see Fawkes die as well.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 7/24
Lol always with the books as how to do anything.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 7/24
It took four years to finally marry her...lol
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/24
Wow that's a definite twist usually Harry is the DADA professor or Headmaster that's the first I've seen with him as the COMC professor...very apt though. Took long enough to get the card out.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/24
The Dursleys got off way to light but I figure Dudley will more than make them pay for it. I find it interesting that they abused Harry so badly nearly killed him numerous times yet he became the Hero that saved both worlds and their son us a delinquent that is stupider than dirt and they dote on him...
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/24
I would love to have seen Sirius put the hat on...somehow I think it would have come up Gryffendor-Hufflepuf for his courage and loyalty lol.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/24
Seen that coming a long while ago though I'm surprised he waited as long as he did after the battle.
x.erinb.x chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
This is cruel! I WANT TO KNOW WHO HE MARRIED
christine.kagak chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Draco married Luna?
Ada1229 chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
Well it wasn't Pansy Draco married. Not only would I doubt that Pansy would ever change but she got thrown in Azkaban in one of your other stories of this trilogy. And the only few others I'd remember was Daphane Greengrass, Tracy Davis, or possibly Hannah Abbot, otherwise im at a loss