Reviews for Evergreen
I have a question... Why wouldn't Christine break the vial
vonny25 chapter 14 . 5/10
Great story
This is so great! I love your writing style so much. You've definitely got me hooked. :)
Anti-Heroine88 chapter 8 . 4/24
What a beautifully written story. I just started reading this and I am hooked. I love how you kept Christine and Erik in character. I love Nadir's sense of humor.
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 75 . 4/22
Omg I didn't hv the time to review every chapter but this whole thing was soooo wonderful. The feeling and way you wrote it, I couldn't stop reading. Wonderful work!
Phantome chapter 52 . 4/2
...ugh. This is literally so annoying! haha in a good way of course, after all of this she goes back to raoul. I'm just gonna go cry in a corner. Its like a movie all over again.
Wynni chapter 58 . 2/28
Oh, this isn't the first fic that's paired them two, but it's still rare as hen's teeth.
Wynni chapter 45 . 2/28
I don't get all the Raoul hating, either, nor do I like the character assassinations people tend to do on him. Is it so hard to wrap the mind around simply a decent guy not being the right one for this particular person? jeebus marie. I usually prefer fics that pair him up with Meg ;)
love-eternally chapter 75 . 2/13
You have done some wicked sorcery in this fic that made me stay up all night to read.

Ahh happy, happy ending...

Now here's my review for this story:
Unlike others, you have a special ability to keep things exciting to read, in which the plot does not drag along. In the sense that these two main characters come together in the beginning, it seems a bit cliche, but all the twists and the depth of the characters give this read its high points. Also, you can't miss on the details. Every line was deeply meaning, every thought filled with life. I entirely love it. You have made me fall in love with these two all over again, and with being in the fanfiction community for quite a long time, that is now something rare to happen to me. You have done something quite impossible.
Guest chapter 75 . 9/14/2014
I am so happy I stumbled across this fic. Took me about a week to read the whole thing, and I have to say this is one of the most enjoyable fics I've had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so much for putting in the effort to write it!
vanillalover chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
This has always been one of my favorite POTO fanfic. Your an amazing writer :)
Guest chapter 45 . 8/18/2014
I honestly don't care what Raoul does with his sex life as long as the other is not Christine.
HellaPhantom chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
srsly what is up with emily she's getting really f*cking weird
HellaPhantom chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
the feminine form of ami is amie, although it uses the same article.

What a cute chapter! 3
HellaPhantom chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Oop. I've stopped liking Emily. Kind of.

It's pretty underhanded, what she's doing... erk. I can't wait to see where this goes!
1,817 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »