Reviews for Evergreen
Anonymous chapter 75 . 3/28
This was amazing! So amazing, I can't even begin! I was soooooooooo late to reading this, and I should've read it earlier! Amazing!
damonmysaviour chapter 75 . 1/31
brava! Absolutely adored this fic I read it all in two days haha. You're a very talented authoress. Thank you for completing this and having such a cute ending :)
vaskersondeck chapter 75 . 12/22/2016
SEQUAL PLEASE. I know you wrote this like 5 years ago but I read this while story in under a week and it's phenomenal. Thank you so much for entertaining us with this story. It was amazing. Bravo!
Guest chapter 73 . 12/11/2016
im screaming this is so good
Animekitty47 chapter 51 . 10/17/2016
And so the plot twists continue! Great job with the story so far. I see why you went "Giry happy" this chapter...I hope you get a chance to return to her POV. Good thing I don't have to wait to find out. ;) *reads on*
iris2312 chapter 75 . 7/22/2016
I loved it! It was a great story with its plot twists, character development, suspense, romance, and just great story line in general. You are an amazing writer and again i have to tell you this because you made me sympathize with the characters and you really took the time to show the evolution of these characters and their relationships with each other. Overall, you did a fantastic job, im so glad i was able to find and read this story...its definitely a favorite!
iris2312 chapter 73 . 7/22/2016
Oh Erik im so proud of you...you acted maturely and out of trust and love, i couldnt have asked for anything more! And poor, sweet Raoul... you will be ok, you have your son and the chance to start a family, one of the greatest opportunities that can be given...even if its just a tad bit broken in the beginning. And Christine you have also matured so much! You will be a great mother and wife! Stay strong girl!
iris2312 chapter 72 . 7/22/2016
Ok now that Emily is dead i can allow myself to feel for the girl...just a bit though because even though she was practically a mini of Erik..there was just something about her that kinda rubbed me the wrong way and yeah while i can sympathize with her and understand her motives i just cant bring myself to really feel sorry for her ...in the end she did it to herself and there was no one else to blame. The person my heart really goes out to is Raoul, the poor guy, he has been through so much...i really have to commend you on your writing by the way, you actually made me root for the guy and you just write beautifully in general.
iris2312 chapter 70 . 7/22/2016
For once im hoping Raoul will not fail in his role of "hero" and just ahhh the suspense is gunna kill me! You are such a great writer and this story is amazing! And ok im sorry but i have to say it...ugh i hope Emily suffers!
iris2312 chapter 69 . 7/22/2016
Ok she has gone too far! I hope Emily dies a painful death and slowly comes to the realization, as she is dying, that she will lose everything she never really had. ...man that makes me sound evil...i promise im not its just im very protective of our dear couple Erik and Christine...especially now that they have the baby.
iris2312 chapter 67 . 7/22/2016
Honestly, at this point, i really dont like Emily and so if she even tries to go after Christine and her baby i hope Erik makes her pay dearly. I mean sure i can kinda sympathize with her but she just takes things to another level i think.
iris2312 chapter 60 . 7/22/2016
Oh Raoul :'( i never thought id sympathize with him so much...you truly are a gifted writer.
iris2312 chapter 53 . 7/21/2016
Emily fights dirty! And you know usually im all for Erik and Christine but, for once, im actually gunna hope that Raoul gets the happiest ending just because im really feeling for the poor guy. I mean all he did was fall in love and end up with amnesia, none of this is really his fault and he is such a sweet guy...he deserves better. As for Erik, Christine, and Emily im a bit angry with all of them because they went on tard mode and had to lie about everything which just caused all kinds of problems. Nevertheless, i hope Erik and Christine get their happy ending and as for Emily i really wouldnt mind if she came out on the losing end.
iris2312 chapter 47 . 7/21/2016
It is about time! Thank you Christine for finally catching on! Now i just hope Erik doesnt blow it ...or Christine...it is kinda hard to know what will happen between them with talk of the baby.
iris2312 chapter 44 . 7/21/2016
Oh Erik...cant you just be truthful for once? Instead of going behind Christine's back? Lord knows lying and manipulation never result in anything good when it comes to the two of you. Jeez man!
By the way, im absolutely loving this story!
1,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »