Reviews for Evergreen
CharlieBoneFan chapter 75 . 7/13
Beautiful story!
ofmasksandroses chapter 1 . 7/2
this was the very first phantom fic that i had read. it was also my first favorite fic that i had read, not to mention that it literally made me cry so many times. i love coming back to it over and over again! i love how you've made all the characters, and especially how you've also given raoul a story of his own. it's such a beautiful fic—and yes, i am re reading it again!
Wolfjas chapter 1 . 6/14
This was so beautifully written, I am at a loss for words
Wolfjas chapter 1 . 6/14
I'm shook
Priscilla519 chapter 75 . 5/15
So this by far is one of my favorite (if not the best) phanfics I have read! It makes me sad that you haven't written any new stories in so long! Hopefully this review will reach you and perhaps persuade you to write on here again? (: So much to say... I would love to go back and review every chapter... maybe I should have as I read through it, but I couldn't stop long enough to post reviews! Let me start with I felt a lot of pity for Emily. I know that was your intention... to show the other side of the mirror of a fate that could have easily taken Erik the same way and in a way almost did! It would have been nice to see Raoul fall in love with Emily. I believe it would have happened if it wasn't for the murder of Phillipe. Which I couldn't help, but to wonder. Did Christine every find out that Erik helped with that murder? If so how would she have reacted knowing that Erik killed the brother of Raoul! That whole scenario left a sour taste in my mouth. I wish Erik wouldn't have been apart of that murder. Onto more positive notes - Claire and Cedric? Totally glad you threw that tease in there because that was going to be my next angst as to why this potential relationship wasn't written out. Sequel perhaps? Idk how much drama worthy tales you could derive to make a story out of, but I would totally read it if you ever wanted to give it a go! Almost a Romeo and Juliette story... minus the double suicide... Also loved the Nadir and Giry flirtation - you never really said where that went so I will just believe that they remained romantic with one another. Hmmm can't really think of anything else at the moment. I will be looking at the other stories you've written. Please come back and write more! You have amazing talent and imagination. Your writer notes kept me laughing and cursing at you all throughout the story! Thank you for this wonderful journey of Evergreen. I will never forget it!
Anonymous chapter 75 . 3/28
This was amazing! So amazing, I can't even begin! I was soooooooooo late to reading this, and I should've read it earlier! Amazing!
damonmysaviour chapter 75 . 1/31
brava! Absolutely adored this fic I read it all in two days haha. You're a very talented authoress. Thank you for completing this and having such a cute ending :)
vaskersondeck chapter 75 . 12/22/2016
SEQUAL PLEASE. I know you wrote this like 5 years ago but I read this while story in under a week and it's phenomenal. Thank you so much for entertaining us with this story. It was amazing. Bravo!
Guest chapter 73 . 12/11/2016
im screaming this is so good
Animekitty47 chapter 51 . 10/17/2016
And so the plot twists continue! Great job with the story so far. I see why you went "Giry happy" this chapter...I hope you get a chance to return to her POV. Good thing I don't have to wait to find out. ;) *reads on*
iris2312 chapter 75 . 7/22/2016
I loved it! It was a great story with its plot twists, character development, suspense, romance, and just great story line in general. You are an amazing writer and again i have to tell you this because you made me sympathize with the characters and you really took the time to show the evolution of these characters and their relationships with each other. Overall, you did a fantastic job, im so glad i was able to find and read this story...its definitely a favorite!
iris2312 chapter 73 . 7/22/2016
Oh Erik im so proud of you...you acted maturely and out of trust and love, i couldnt have asked for anything more! And poor, sweet Raoul... you will be ok, you have your son and the chance to start a family, one of the greatest opportunities that can be given...even if its just a tad bit broken in the beginning. And Christine you have also matured so much! You will be a great mother and wife! Stay strong girl!
iris2312 chapter 72 . 7/22/2016
Ok now that Emily is dead i can allow myself to feel for the girl...just a bit though because even though she was practically a mini of Erik..there was just something about her that kinda rubbed me the wrong way and yeah while i can sympathize with her and understand her motives i just cant bring myself to really feel sorry for her ...in the end she did it to herself and there was no one else to blame. The person my heart really goes out to is Raoul, the poor guy, he has been through so much...i really have to commend you on your writing by the way, you actually made me root for the guy and you just write beautifully in general.
iris2312 chapter 70 . 7/22/2016
For once im hoping Raoul will not fail in his role of "hero" and just ahhh the suspense is gunna kill me! You are such a great writer and this story is amazing! And ok im sorry but i have to say it...ugh i hope Emily suffers!
iris2312 chapter 69 . 7/22/2016
Ok she has gone too far! I hope Emily dies a painful death and slowly comes to the realization, as she is dying, that she will lose everything she never really had. ...man that makes me sound evil...i promise im not its just im very protective of our dear couple Erik and Christine...especially now that they have the baby.
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »