Reviews for Evergreen
NocturnesL chapter 52 . 7/2
UGhhhhh for some reasons I just HATE Emily, she's so...I don't know how to put it but she's just annoying. And for some other reasons I just couldn't blame Christine for doing this, maybe it's because of my love for her...Anyway what I'm trying to say is that I can understand why she goes back to Raoul, and why she lied to him about the child, and considering what has happened between EC and her Catholic background, I can totally see her motives and I say if I was in her place I might do the same things as she did...

But as always I love this story, this is my second time reading it, it's just THAT good. And my fav is the previous chapter and this chapter. Yes, I love the characters but I kiiindaaa wanna see them go through some...suffering...Yeah I'm a bad person aren't I QAQ.
I just read this and I thought it was well-written and beautiful. I absolutely loved it the whole way through, and it was so powerful and moving. Thank you.
Jean is a good man. Like the Liam neelson comparison
I'm disappointed that Eric once again murdered a person. I realise that once upon a different time he drowned in the lake, "Phillipe".
Rouge Vulpes chapter 75 . 3/1
I think I have read this story over 20 times. To be honest, I have lost count. I absolutely love this story! Well written and a great plot! This story is always a great story to read when I need my Phantom fix.
Capenoires chapter 8 . 2/22
Love the drama in this chapter with Erik attempting to break the door down, and the humorous exchanges between Erik and Nadir. So touching how you describe Erik having pity on Christine for once and her uneasy reaction.
Capenoires chapter 2 . 2/21
Reading this again after a few years. Really like how you write from Erik's POV in this chapter, with all his emotional turmoil when he meets Christine. The picture of him at the beginning of the chapter playing until he is bloody and numb is heartbreaking.
Luca chapter 75 . 2/13
Hahahaha! Very good end! Just left Erik face the future... Clair De Chagney... will be a real ghost in short time due tu stress!
Luca chapter 62 . 2/9
Cedrc is a nice name, like it! As well as Erik.
Luca chapter 54 . 2/9
Mme Giry Nadir!
Luca chapter 50 . 2/9
Erik is being A GREAT DICK!
Luca chapter 48 . 2/8
Y es, but he is full of maquinations and líes hidden from ver. I can understand his motives, he is a little crazy, bit not condón him.
Luca chapter 41 . 2/8
Hahaahahhah! TVE irony!
Luca chapter 29 . 2/7
About to wreaking havoc!
Luca chapter 21 . 2/7
I justo can figure Madame Giry pursuing Erik with ver stick, los!
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »