Reviews for Evergreen
Rouge Vulpes chapter 75 . 3/1
I think I have read this story over 20 times. To be honest, I have lost count. I absolutely love this story! Well written and a great plot! This story is always a great story to read when I need my Phantom fix.
Capenoires chapter 8 . 2/22
Love the drama in this chapter with Erik attempting to break the door down, and the humorous exchanges between Erik and Nadir. So touching how you describe Erik having pity on Christine for once and her uneasy reaction.
Capenoires chapter 2 . 2/21
Reading this again after a few years. Really like how you write from Erik's POV in this chapter, with all his emotional turmoil when he meets Christine. The picture of him at the beginning of the chapter playing until he is bloody and numb is heartbreaking.
Luca chapter 75 . 2/13
Hahahaha! Very good end! Just left Erik face the future... Clair De Chagney... will be a real ghost in short time due tu stress!
Luca chapter 62 . 2/9
Cedrc is a nice name, like it! As well as Erik.
Luca chapter 54 . 2/9
Mme Giry Nadir!
Luca chapter 50 . 2/9
Erik is being A GREAT DICK!
Luca chapter 48 . 2/8
Y es, but he is full of maquinations and líes hidden from ver. I can understand his motives, he is a little crazy, bit not condón him.
Luca chapter 41 . 2/8
Hahaahahhah! TVE irony!
Luca chapter 29 . 2/7
About to wreaking havoc!
Luca chapter 21 . 2/7
I justo can figure Madame Giry pursuing Erik with ver stick, los!
Luca chapter 19 . 2/7
Selfish, spoiled child Cr
Christine! So you want to be happy with Raoul and expect for Erik to see that and be happy too, knowing he loves you so? You infuriate me!
Luca chapter 11 . 2/6
As long as he is not Erik.. lol!
LePianiste chapter 54 . 12/7/2017
Cant keep reading, it is just cruel. To think Erik has lost everything in his life and when he finally has a chance to be a father and be with the womam he loved, and that bich lies like that, after all she has made many misteakes. She shouldnt run to him when the peoblems arrive and then treat him like trash when he does something wrong and just get away with it. Sorry, too cruel
Seralina chapter 75 . 12/4/2017
So, when I first got into fanfic this was the VERY FIRST story I EVER read. And I never even finished it... TILL JUST NOW OMG
Like, it's seriously been on my to-do list for YEARS. I started this when I was 14 or 15... I'm 21 now so that's a LONG ASS TIME to let a story just brew in the mind unfinished. Since I first read this story, I've now been publishing my own stories. Not POTO yet, sadly. But I also have a horrible penchant for going months without update.
Anyway, I love this story, it's so we'll written, I can picture all of it in my head. it has some great conflicts which is SO ESSENTIAL to a great story, and is something I think lot of fanfics have issues with. Anyway, Much praise to you.
Also, I'd like to point out how funny the similarity is between this and Love Never Dies for 'Christine Having a Gun Pointed at Her' and 'The Child is Erik's'
especially considering you wrote this before that musical came about.
Also, as stated in my other, shorter review: you made me cry over Raoul. RAOUL. I'm a die hard E/C shipper who has tendency to Raoul bash. (No thanks to LND I'm sure...) I never thought I would cry over his character, but you did it. So applause to that absolutely stellar writing. And thank you for being the beginning to my journey with Fan fiction. It's changed my life in many ways, good and bad. Mainly good.
my life motto us all about inspiring people, so thank you for being someone who inspired me.
much love!