Reviews for Thou Shalt Not
maimedd chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Perfect. I can't wait for the next update.
PeppermintSchnapps chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Please continue this! I can't wait for Cliff to come in!
FeeSilencieuse chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Nice! This was fun to read. Im gonna have to fave this!

Can't wait to read Albel's scene!
Dragonfly-Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is going to go in my favourites so I can come back to it. The description is a bit much for me to read through at this moment but then I'm trying to over caffeinate my mind so I can do my own writing.

I definitely like the description, and it's getting me to rethink part of my start to the abandoned and adopted by me story, The Fourth Experiment.
Fyulta chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Amazing! Please, keep going!
Dennisect chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
This is a pretty good novelization, I hope you continue with this for a while. I look forward to more!
Anon chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Welcome back! Looking forward to more of Fayt! I hope you also give hints at any possible parings, or if you decide not to have pairings )

Welcome back! I just wanted to say that I love how detailed your story is, it's the best Star Ocean TtEoT novelization I have ever read! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and seeing how you portray Fayt's powers. And I'm also looking forward to Albel, Maria and Adray (Albel, Fayt, Cliff and Maria are my favorite characters. Adray is just halarious!
Coconutcress chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Keep going with this story. You write and characterize so well, I am just itching how well you'll do other characters like Cliff, and Maria. I especially like how you deal with Sophia. You stray away from the overly used stereotypical version of her and actually attempt to dissect her character. It's wonderful.
ShadowStryker chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
This is one of the best novelizations that I have read. I hope you keep updating, I'm really looking forward to more from you.

I like the take you have on Sophia and Fayts relationship. Personaly, I dont like her too much, but I think you have her portrayed in a very realistic way. I hope you'll let us know about potential love intrests for Fayt, or if your even going to do romance at all.

I'm am in love with your descriptions of the settings. Its hard to find an author who will do a novelization that isnt silly and half-assed, and isnt just what-you-see-is-what-you-get from the game. Please put in as much of the 'Poet's personal touch' as you can!

Looking forward to more!
Osidiano chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Hahaha! Now you know the pain and suffering which is Game Novelizations. You did a really good job making the game seem more realistic and less. . .well, dumb. Anyway, the characters were all handled really well, and I absolutely love your descriptions. Like, I wish that they were a person, so I could live like a Mormon and marry them. All of them. e.e;

So, yeah. . .like I said before, lots of love for you and your writing. I can't wait for you to get to Elicoor! And on this note, I think that I may go start my own game of SO3. . .if only because I need my Klausian-fix.
Krys chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Wow! This is turning out to be an excellent novelisation of SOI in the making. I already like the interaction with Fayt and Sophia (though I always think of them as more of a brother-sister relationship than anything else) and I'm sorry not to see Fayt get slapped. Heh heh.

This is going to be really good. I'm still wondering how this is going to be developed. Guess I just have to wait and see. I'm surprised I didn't catch this earlier.

Peace out.
intrasonic chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Short version: Sweet. *Adds to favourites list*

Long version: Looking real nice, so far. You've clearly got a talent for turning gameplay into wordplay, working through the games events and spicing them up in a very interesting and enjoyable fashion (i.e. Peppermint yum-yum, the newscasts, etc).

Seeing your treatment of Fayt and Sophia (especially the wide range of ways that Fayt looks at her) is making me *very* eager to see how you handle the rest of the characters in the game.

In lieu of what I just said, I'm almost a little disappointed that the garbage pail inspection didn't happen. Cheers.
Ruine chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Very superbly written, I enjoyed the entire work so far, the way you've depicted the characters was thought-provoking and entirely original. I deeply enjoyed how much you carefully took into account all of the cast. Sophia wasn't too annoying and I relished Fayt's characterization. Thank you for posting such a delightful piece of fiction, I look forward to the rest of the chapters. _ I know they will certainly be as good. Also, the little qoutes are very suitable.

Macky chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Nice chapter please continue.