Reviews for You Promised
RavenRainbowRose chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Sorry for so many comments, but I couldn't help noticing you said they didn't have an elevator, but in the episode "Fear Itself" (One of my absolute FAVORITES) raven gets in an elevator. In the Tower. And is attacked by goo. Wait, I shouldn't be giving spoilers.
RavenRainbowRose chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
...OH MY GOT HER RIB IS POKING OUT. NO MORE TENNIS BALLS! NO MORE! Wow, halfway through and it's already going great. However, I'm surprised none of the other titans said anything when BB said he loved Rae. I guess it was to depressing of a moment.
Blazing Romance chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
that was the most accurate raven and beast boy story i ever read

i mean i was trying to find a good raven and beast story

that has the perfect personality

you did excellent :D

BG-13 chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
that was so freaking sweet man i almost have tears in my eyes. almost. that was a really good story and you should be very proud of it.
BG-13 chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
IF SHE DIES I WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU DUDE
BG-13 chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER YOU SHOULD BE I THOUGHT IT WAS SWEET.
BG-13 chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
AW! BB LIKES RAVEN BB LIKES RAVEN. SORRY COULDNT HELP IT GOOD STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
BG-13 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
i just got one thing to say to that last sentence. OH SHIT NOT AGAIN
BG-13 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
o shit she cant die dude. thats not cool. do you have something against her or something geez thats just brutal.
BG-13 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
dude you just want to make them miserable dont you.
BG-13 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Correction: THAT was the single most gruesome dark thing ive ever read.
BG-13 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
dude that was without a doubt the most gruesome and heavy and dark thing i have ever read. wow
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Gasp! What will slade do? BBxRae 4ever!
titanfan45 chapter 12 . 3/11/2009
I recently found this story and really enjoyed reading it. It was excellent and definitely one for my favorite stories list.
Omeganian chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
You know, the Robin/Starfire piece reminds me of a joke. A woman enters her husband's office, and sees him in a... compromising position with the secretary. She is shocked. The husband sees her, finishes, and then tells the secretary:

Remember, Mindy, next time you won't just be screwed... you'll be fired.