Reviews for Points For Originality
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I LOVE IT! mwhahaha! )) lmao! sheppard stealing signs from atlantis. he is ingenious! i wish he did that in reality:D loved this line" sir, you're busted" )) rotfl!

and the end definetely gives room for another chapter:D what say you? ;)):X
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
heheehe! Love it:)
gabumon chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
high score for originallity to sheppard. That was funny. Good story
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
That was funny! Crazy John!
JamSack chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
hahahahahahahahah Good ol' Eizabeth is always one step ahead of him! THat's all I have to say!
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I loved it! So great! I loved the character interactions and YOU get points for originality. Excellent.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Awesome! You definitely get points for originality. :D Rock on!

AL
studio62 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
HAHAHAHA! I don't give that points for originality, i give that kudos for originality, and kudos are way better than points! lol! Awesome story! Made me laugh so much! Great job!
Nalana chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Your writing always is amusing. Always. There aren't many authors I recognize when browsing the pages, but your definately one of them.

This story was extremely pleasent, a nice little humor ficlet. LoveLove!
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Funny! Oh how I wish Ford and Sheppard were still able to pull such pranks.
Traci chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
LOL - that was great - especially loved the ending where Elizabeth knew exactly how to get Sheppard! hehehe.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
The "talking out of your ass" line has to be in the top 10 best lines list (which I just made up). What the heck was John planning to do with them?
Montage chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Awesome! Very funny, I was LOL! :)
ErabuHikari chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
haha, loved it! i thought john was going to spell something with all the signs. that liz, she's a sneaky one.

baka! ;)
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
That's hilarious! I really like how you write humor..and that you incorporate other languages into it. :) What a fun read!