Reviews for Tales From Middle Earth, The First Time
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful... magnificent... brilliant. Just brilliant!
Archiril chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
This is definitely your best story (that I read until now)! I loved every single bit of it! The story, the descriptions, the dialogues... Everything! Congrats! :)
gginsc chapter 22 . 7/21/2011
Poor Legolas! People just love to abuse him! I'm glad this has a happy ending. Great story.
Escape my reality chapter 20 . 6/13/2009
wait. so he finds his lost brother in a random spider web after thinking him dead for yay amount of years and he isint the slightest surprised/.
asdfjkl chapter 22 . 1/17/2009
lovely. sad, but lovely. woot! go friendship!
StarLight9 chapter 22 . 5/1/2008
Such a sweet and wonderful ending to an incredible story! What can I say - great action, great suspence, and most of all great emotions. I loved your description of Mirkwood and wood-elves. A dark land hidden in mystery, its secrets only known to the ones living there, but the Elvenking's home is of course a place of beauty and celebration. In most stories out there Legolas and the twins venture to and from Mirkwood on regular basis... and I have to say that the picture you create is way more realistic. Haha, I'm really glad Galad didn't kill Aragorn - he would have been in quite a bit of trouble then!
StarLight9 chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
Hi! I started this story yesterday, and I have to thank you for the wonderful, intense, and extraordinary reading! I am greatly enjoying it! Oh, the angst, the comfort, the suspence! It is all masterfully done. And just when one thinks that things can't get any worse, Talen reappears. Elrohir was right - Aragorn should have killed him. Oh wait, I said that wrong - Aragorn shouldn't have killed him because if he had, I wouldn't be reading such a suspenceful and scary story right now! Sorry I didn't stop to review earlier, but I couldn't stop reading (and that's the reason I'll cut this short now - I just have to move on to the next chapter)
RumorUnderOath chapter 22 . 10/1/2007
WOW, this story is awesome! the way you developed the characters, and the fact that legolas was actually stong in this, not some wimpy child.
ShamefulDesire chapter 22 . 7/13/2007
This is a lovely story. I was enthralled from start to finish. Excellent work! :)
BelovedInfidel2006 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This story... is absolutely beautiful.

And I really haven't anything else to say! But really I loved it. Thank you.
Luculent Threnody chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Very AU, but also very well-written.

Good job!

Winnie
Thorongirl chapter 22 . 11/26/2005
What a sweet ending. The poor lads, memories just don't fade all that quickly and you put them through a lot! Funny how the elves' beautiful singing degenerated into tunes of a more ribald nature. That made me laugh. And you had Aragorn place sixth in swordplay! Nice author. Whenever my sons and I watch any of the LOTR movies, my boys (who are in their late teens) always comment on how much fun it must have been for the actors to be in those movies. They got to get all dressed up in cool costumes AND play with swords and all that. Anyway, I digress. Thanks for this marvelous story. It's been phenomenal. (I have the whole thing printed off to re-read anytime I want to). See you at the next story. *Hint*
Thorongirl chapter 21 . 11/26/2005
Excellent chapter, lots of things going on under the surface. Absolutely loved the visual of Aragorn dressed in his flowing blue silk with the red sash *and* the bare feet and the hair brushed until it shone. Very, very nice. *smile* You seemed to capture the atmosphere of the elves' festival with just a few chosen words. There seemed to be more than a little implication at the end of this chapter. Poor Aragorn pining away for someone to dance with and then the ethereally beautiful Legolas shows up to dance. *ponders* Yes, implied (I think) but very tastefully done. Sorry I didn't review sooner, I've had some unexpected things come up which were not conducive to reviewing. And what's this? Now you've posted a final chapter? Must read on.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 22 . 11/25/2005
I was so looking forward to this story ever since I read "Tales from Middle Earth" and utterly loved it. And you did not disappoint. I have a soft spot for those "How Aragorn and Legolas met" stories, I've probably read a few dozens of them. But this one was unique, very dark in places, but you still managed to show their growing bond throughout the whole story. And it probably was the perfect story to read on the first day of snow during this year's winter season. Nice coincidence:)
grumpy chapter 22 . 11/25/2005
Glad to see that the elves are fattening up the ranger a bit, plus he is going to stay awhile.