Reviews for Two Weeks
Veri n1c3rdmst0riFI
YK0jf chapter 1 . 9/3
Veri n1c3K2qst0rio7
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Good story. Hope you plan on finishing it.
anony-mouse-906 chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
wow! that's really good! but what was happening to hasunuma and Emma? Update please!
Earthlight chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Oh YAY! This is really really great! I love how you've done it in both Hasunuma and Mitsuo's POV. Also I love the whole idea of a secret organization of psycics and witches in America! PLUS the kindlings of a relationship between Hasunuma and Mitsuo is so cute! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick up where you left off with this fanfic! I'm desperate to know what happens next!
onzeh11 chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
that was good and kinda funny hope you update soon!
redsarah chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
This story wasn't what I thought it would be. I liked some of it, but alot of it didn't make sense. And trust me of all people I should be able to understand it. I like your creativity and all but not my taste at all. Give your writing a little more thought. And a little more support on your story line. It was interesting but I didn't much care for it. Get a little more realness into it. Lata!
The Leaky Pen chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
Oh. This story is quite interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next. It's good to see that there is still some good writing left on this website.
PorcelinToxicDoll chapter 8 . 4/9/2006
Up date soon please .
Jillamy chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
Exquiset. (Gosh I hope I spelled that right!
KeraJeir chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
This is creepy, but really good, please tell me you will write more?
IssueshaveI chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Awesome story! Please continue writing. You're doing well! Update!
SitDog-Boy chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Nani? What next? What next? What's wrong with Hasunuma? gosh, i'm asking a lot of questions! lol, well, love the fic! i REALLY loved the chapter where they arrived at the hotel and Mitsuo clung to Hasunuma! heehee! well, i hope to be able to read more soon!
Feral Faust and Fickle chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
oh! i've been there before! it really is a pretty place, creepy, really creepy, but it's gorgeous!
yaoifanboy chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
this is great update asap