Reviews for Agent 666
Firewolfe chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
I like this piece. I hope there is more soon.

Lisa
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Nope, not James Bond.

Few traces of Sgt. Fury, though..

(Read *The Long Way Home*, the trade paperback of Joss Whedon's revival of BtVS in comic format [in association with Dark Horse Comics]. In it, Xander actually coordinates and makes Nick Fury references with a Slayer subordinate. Very much tres the show.)
X-Over chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Liked reading this last chapter of yours. well done. :) I do hope you write a sequel to this crossover story of yours very soon. Pleas elet me know. Thank you. :)
gaul1 chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
good chapter, byes
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
oh god i loved thsi story i cant wait to read more. please say you will cointinue this it is hilarious and i want to see aleph chasing xander in a string bikin! and a rope! holoring now xander this isnt going to hurt you at all okay maybe a few rope burns! while all the slayers and scoobies stand and watch while laughing as xander dives in a cab hollering drive now!
kklamaide1 chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
This was a great story. I hope you write more stories. Maybe a sequel.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Considering the choices were activate the slayers or let the world end I don't

think Miranda has any right to bitch about the slayers.

Good ending.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Finished, but after that ending I'm really hoping that there is some sort of sequal.

- Damia -
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Excellent chapter. At least we know Willow has her priorities in order once more.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
Please don't tell me you just killed Willow
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Why was Willow bleeding! What's going on! What are you trying to do, kill me? write more soon.

- Damia -
X-Over chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
More please. Thank you. :)
Selene chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
...love it! hate cliffies, but loove the drama
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
“You are James Bond!”

*snicker*

I wonder how many of her agents have become slayers.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as you possibly can